Best answers
ok, my ICQ# is 192087300, and how are those sprites coming along shijing?

**EDIT** Ok, since I'm recording the sounds for this model, how do you think he should sound? I can do lots of different voices, and I'm pretty good with emotions, too. Acting is one of my hobbies... (it's more like a full-time job when I'm in a show tho, practice for 3 hours every day, then 8 hours a day for the 2 weeks before the show, then 12 hours a day when I'm doing the shows..)

Best answers
even if u do want enough post things plz use edit button..... double posters are ***....:talk: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Yeah, I know, and I usually do use the edit button, I wanted this thread at the top of the boards tho, cuz I still need help with the bone assignment.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh umm well I think he should sound kinda crazy with a little bit normal too

Best answers
I know the crazy part, but do you want a high voice, or a deep voice? how fast do you want him to talk? things like that is what I need, cuz I don't want to give you a ****ty sound pack, I want this pack to be the best possible, that's why I'm gonna get my cousin to model it next time he comes over, he's going to school to do stuff like this, and he's a huge Jhonen fan.

On another note, i'm thinking about starting a Jhonen mod, with characters from all the comics and tv shows, so It'd have Johnny, Squee, Happy Noodle Boy, Devil, ZIM, G.I.R., Squee's freind, stuff like that, and it'd basically be a big deathmatch between the characters. (note this is not advertising, this mod I'm talking about doesn't exist, I'm seeing if anyone would be interested in it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, sonic pack is cleared so onto the johnny sprites! *runs off*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
YAY!!! Shijin thanks alot
What do you think the sounds should be like

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cool, as soon as I can get the model from
Hell spawn you can skin it

Best answers
Some pics of the model, don't tell me that the skin is off, it isn't there, and I'm still working on it, so I know it kinda sucks, but feel free to critique my work all you want, It's my first, and I need to know what I can do better.

**EDIT** Crap, the pics won't work.. copy and paste this into your browser to get the pics:

www.70megs.com/hellspawn/images/nny1.jpeg

www.70megs.com/hellspawn/images/nny2.jpg

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey Hellspawn we need to lose the nife give him two machine guns and the skin needs to look like this but with other hair

Best answers
when did NNY get a machine gun? I can model it, but none of my ref pics have a machine gun in them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom