Best answers
Hey Roshi, I know you're busy with the Master Roshi model, but do you think you could help me with something? The feet on my model keep getting ****ed up when I look at it in Model Veiwer, do you think you could fix it? I'll give you credit when the model is done, but I've tried everything I know, and It doesn't work..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O..... guess what.....
i can skinmap now ^_^
send me the model when its ready and i'll do it o_O ...

Best answers
K, it'll be ready really soon, I can't work on it now cuz I have to go to school, but SS_Vegeta told me what was wrong with it, and it should be easy to fix.

So i'll be sending a copy of this model to DivX and Shijing... anyone else want to skin it?

Best answers
Hey I am in Florida and finally go some comp time so if you want me to fix it you can send it to [email protected] and I will fix it for ya....

Also if anyone else needs help feel free to ask for help even if I am working on something else I alwasy have time to help!

Best answers
HOLY ****

HOLY **** WTF DID YOU DO! HOW DID YOU GET THOSE FEET LIKE THAT! I THINK I MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIX IT TONIGHT BUT NO GAURANTEES! I WILL WORK MY ASS OFF TO FIX THIS!

BTW NICE MODEL, VERY NICE!

Best answers
Yeah, It's a pretty good model, cept for the feet.... don't know why they do that, they look fine in milkshape, but are all deformed in HLMV. The hand with the sword in it is deformed too, and some of the animations make his head pop off..

Best answers
It has to do with the skeleton but i should be able to fix it if I send it to a unused piccolo skeleton and maybe it will work!

Best answers
btw the hands are easily fixed and the head is only backwards on the moves he doesnt use! So it is basically the feet!

Best answers
yeah, that's the biggest problem, and I'm talking about the head actually coming OFF the model, not turning around backwards. Look at it in the blow_down sequence ( my favorite one cuz it looks like he's stabbing someone, but the head pops right off in that animation)

Best answers
*sigh* all you need to do is resize the damn model to fit the skeleton. It's not brain surgery.

If the mesh doesn't fit the skeleton correctly it will not animate correctly. Fact of life. :\

Best answers
look i know your posting here to keep this topic alive but sheesh...if your not going to show any progress take it to PM and just *bump* it every now and then...people would like to see this already...just slap a bit WIP in the corner of the pic with it...

Best answers
ok first of all the BOTH OF YA SHUT THE HELL UP!!! YOUR *****ING SURE AS HELL AINT GONNA HELP FINISH THIS MODEL!!! AND BY THE WAY THE MODEL DOES FIT THE ****IN SKELETON YOU ***** ASS ****!!! SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND BE PATIENT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND LEARN THAT MODELS DONT TAKE HOURS ITS MORE LIKE DAYS ON DAYS OK..... ALSO ALL THESE OTHER MODELS ARE TAKING LONG TOO SO IF YOUR GOING TO ***** HERE ***** THERE TOO AND YOU SAY ANYTHING OFFENSIVE BACK I WILL REPORT YOU TOO THE ADMINS BECAUSE THIS IS TO DISPLAY AND WORK ON MODELS NOT TO HEAR N00BS ***** AND MOAN BECUASE THEY CANT MAKE MODELS THEMSELVES!!!!! SO STFU! AND I NOTICED THAT YOU VEGETA ARE A MODERATR SO YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY ABUSING YOUR PRIVELEGES!!! A MODERATOR IS TO KEEP PEOPLE IN LINE AND NOT FOR THEMSELVES TO GET OUT OF LINE!

I THINK THAT ANY OTHER MODELER OUT THERE WOULD AGREE WITH ME THAT MODELING TAKES TIME AND HATE (let me rephrase that) DESPISE!!!!!! HAVING TO LISTEN TO DIP****S COME ON HERE ALL TOUGH THINKING THEY KNOW EVERYTHING!

Best answers
christ all i said was take what you 2 are talking about to private messages instead of just keeping the topic alive...i didnt say the model sucked or anything...i just suggest that if your not going to post any progress or screen shots of it take it to PM ...and how is he abusing his privelages if hes trying to help ...hes only telling you what MIGHT be a problem...he IS the lead modeller for ESF ya know...i myself havent critted or made any comments (good or bad) about this model because NO ONE HAS SEEN IT...put up a progress report or PM these little chats your having...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Roshi
ok first of all the BOTH OF YA SHUT THE HELL UP!!! YOUR *****ING SURE AS HELL AINT GONNA HELP FINISH THIS MODEL!!! AND BY THE WAY THE MODEL DOES FIT THE ****IN SKELETON YOU ***** ASS ****!!! SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND BE PATIENT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND LEARN THAT MODELS DONT TAKE HOURS ITS MORE LIKE DAYS ON DAYS OK..... ALSO ALL THESE OTHER MODELS ARE TAKING LONG TOO SO IF YOUR GOING TO ***** HERE ***** THERE TOO AND YOU SAY ANYTHING OFFENSIVE BACK I WILL REPORT YOU TOO THE ADMINS BECAUSE THIS IS TO DISPLAY AND WORK ON MODELS NOT TO HEAR N00BS ***** AND MOAN BECUASE THEY CANT MAKE MODELS THEMSELVES!!!!! SO STFU! AND I NOTICED THAT YOU VEGETA ARE A MODERATR SO YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY ABUSING YOUR PRIVELEGES!!! A MODERATOR IS TO KEEP PEOPLE IN LINE AND NOT FOR THEMSELVES TO GET OUT OF LINE!

I THINK THAT ANY OTHER MODELER OUT THERE WOULD AGREE WITH ME THAT MODELING TAKES TIME AND HATE (let me rephrase that) DESPISE!!!!!! HAVING TO LISTEN TO DIP****S COME ON HERE ALL TOUGH THINKING THEY KNOW EVERYTHING!
This is hilarious hahahahaha TAKE A CHILL PILL people are just trying to be helpful and your taking it so offensive lol I think your stress you need a vacation to cool off ok.Not trying to be mean.

Best answers
The reason I haven't posted a pic is cuz I have no host, and no one has offered to host the pics for me. I've finished the modeling, but the feet are ****ed. My cousin, who is a professional 3D artist is coming over tonight, I'll see if he can help, and maybe he knows of a good host I can use

Best answers
ssj gotenks and hellspawn..... u guys r double posters and stupid flamers..... i agree with mistery x... hope u get banned!! good day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom