Best answers
Well DaKD hows the model going?? ANd Hentai Sama hows ur sword. Got any more updates:). Cant wait to use it.

Best answers
I'm working in the fur thing...

I'm also working on inuyasha's "SIT!" necklace thing.

Best answers
Yay the models almost done. All I have left to do is assign the bones and then make the sword to put for the trunks_sword.mdl

As you can tell I redid it totally because i made some big mistakes in the begining lol but this ones good and has no holes.

O yea his sword will work exactly like trunk's in the game except he will pull it from the sheath at his side not from his back like trunks does. Im also reanimating his run animation along with the sword pull.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, kick ass! That's a great idea for a TRUNKS replacement, very nice. I'm a huge Inu fan and this, unlike alot of other "different" series model replacements, is a genius idea.

Best answers
Cant wait. Cant wait. Cant wait. Cant wait. Cant wait. Cant wait. Cant wait. Cant wait. Cant wait. Cant wait. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot god DaKD that model is incredible. I give u a thumbs up. Also r u gonna use hentai sama's tetsiga or sit necklace???? see ya??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face is really good, but the body need much more work.............more details and such...

Best answers
the face looks PERFECT!! But the body needs details, wrinkles and folds in the cloth and the like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Problem!

Hey DakD, there's a problem, just like there was with your SSJ4 models back in v1.0.

Best answers
Not to mention that its missing the rest of the head. Also, the seams where the front meets the back are terrible, it looks like a paper doll, a poor one at that. Its like you don't even care about the quality of your models. Though I really like the Inu series, I definitly will NOT be using this model.:no: :no: I thought you said it didn't have any holes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude! DakD is a great modeler. But it seems that recently his models have had their skins messed. I believe if DakD made his models then re-applied the texures using HL Model Viewer, this problem would be fixed.

Best answers
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to his face?! I thought I said the face was perfect! What'd ya do to it?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I downloaded it, opened it and that's what I saw. It has happend before, as I said, to his SSJ4 Models, and it wasn't just me who saw it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Dude! DakD is a great modeler. But it seems that recently his models have had their skins messed. I believe if DakD made his models then re-applied the texures using HL Model Viewer, this problem would be fixed.
Look at it from the side. He said there were no holes in the model at all. If he finished it up, it would be a terriffic model. Its status right now is around 80-85% and hes already releasing it. I just wouldn't release a model until I was sure it was the best I could do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if I had people bothering me up the yin-yang, I'd release a playable version before I had it completely finished, just to get some of the heat off.

Best answers
Can some one finish this please ill do anything lol really plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom