Best answers
NEED HELP WITCH THIS

i DL this majin vegeta that is suppose to transform diffrent but i have seen nothing diffrent i got it here
http://www.gsf-united.de/frameset.htm its the majin vegeta pack and do i HAVE to have that exact model to have the transformation dffernt or is it a script? please i need some help

Best answers
you gotta go to ur esf folder, models----> player and then replace ur vegeta model with the majin vegeta model u downloaded

Best answers
what do you mean the transformation ddint work? did hl crash or something?

off topic: woa i ddint thik any of my models were on any sites lol
my bd majin vegetas on there (ugh bad memories of that one)

Best answers
yea i no but the transformation is normal its not like what the model creator said it was suppose to be like and how do u post a pic so i can show u guys what he is suppsoe to do?
is tyhis how lol

Best answers

there is that it? ok but any way he is SUPPOSE to do this but he wont and does it have to be that ssj model or does it only have to be the vegeta model? And what thte sprite file name of the aurora thats around him i need to change mine ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok let me tell you this it's AURA and that kind looks like the Aura.mdl but rezise to a giant size.I really doubt it could be a sprite. o_O weird...

Best answers
alright tankyou but the gy dosent kneel or anything he just squats like he is taking a gaint sh** and can spme one send me this turbo aura or whatever cuz i dont seem to have it and where do you find your screenshots at?? sorry for getting off the subject

Best answers

see this is what it does when i transform not like the other pic and do u see the arrow that is a pointing to a cylider and i wanna changes that power up thnig thats around him in the pic does any oen no that file name?!?!?!

Best answers
Iol,that is only a reskin from normal Vegeta,SSJ model has darker hair(yellow,of course),and sign M on its head.

Best answers
he isnt done transforming i no what majin vegeta lookks like and i wanted help not a comment ajin Vegeta SSJ2 Pack

Features:

-Ssj2 Majin Vegeta(my remodel of AZN's vegeta) With D.C. Darkling's Animations
-Regular Vegeta(Azn's Reskin) With D.C. Darkling's Animations.
-Big Super Saiyan Aura true to the show, fun to watch.
-Soundpack by me and BiG PeP
-All new transformation & Beam attack animations.
-Lightning final flash and new big bang made by Veneguard

credits go to:

Me
AzN
D.C. Darkling
MaX
BiG PeP
Veneguard

Put the sounds in halflife/esf/sounds/vegeta
Put vegeta(non ssj) in halflife/esf/models/vegeta
Put ssj vegeta in halflife/esf/models/ssjvegeta
Put the aura in halflife/esf/models
Put the sprites in halflife/esf/sprites

thatts the read me i did all of that but it dosent work still

Best answers
nvm i just forgot about it not worth all tins time i just got a ssj4 pack instead :D

Best answers
nvm i just forgot about it not worth all this time i just got a ssj4 pack instead :D

Best answers
ok ever think that its not 1.1 compaible thats why....the 1.1 beta version is making it trans that way.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wrong, all models in gsf are 1.1 compatible, im tired of all these people that keep saying 1.1 compatible. its annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom