Best answers
ive got milkshape now i need too know how to use it anyone wanna tell me plz?:D :D :D :D :D

Best answers
in your last thread i had to post a sticky thread,and now Mystic Dragon has to ;/ why dont you just check out stickies...also in the sticky i posted there was a tutorial page:S

Best answers
man hey the program is quite simple. you can either make a shape and form it into something and do taht over and over again or you can make one giant shape and keep pulling stuff out and shaping it..that method works best but i dont like it. i suggest you start with the airplane as your first tutorial...its in the help section

Best answers
i totaly agree,milkshape isnt hard to use if you just figure out to shape models,really,i havent even shown any of my work on it,but its not that bad,i think you need to play around with it a bit once you finish a tutorial,i would post a pic of my bebi vegeta but i dotn wanna :D i'll post a pick later when its done,but what i'm trying to say is those tutorials dont teach much,their like 160 pages long and just tell you some complicated stuff when you could just open up milkshape download the helpfile and go through some of its normal tutorials,milkshape is alot easier then other progz,just try and use it about,maybe import a half lfie smd and play around with it a bit..

Best answers
dam straight:D :D :D :D :D :D and dude show ur work. ppl might like it and encourage you:D

Best answers
no :p i wanna keep my bebi vegeta private so people will be all like Whoa i've never seen a ACTUAL bebi vegeta,not just some vegeta with grey hair :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Vulkan
ive got milkshape now i need too know how to use it anyone wanna tell me plz?:D :D :D :D :D

Do Not Make new threads when you already Have about 2-3 of the Same Topic! ;( ;(

Best answers
Re: Re: i FINALLY got milkshape!!!!!!plz help

Originally posted by XxGojetaxX
Do Not Make new threads when you already Have about 2-3 of the Same Topic! ;( ;(
Originally posted by Es_Trunks2
in your last thread i had to post a sticky thread,and now Mystic Dragon has to why dont you just check out stickies...also in the sticky i posted there was a tutorial page

ya not a smart idea

Best answers
this relly sucks i have to register:cry: oh well i guess its not that much although i dont even have enough money:rolleyes: oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom