Best answers
This thread is to judge your models. In this thread you can judge their model all you want. This is not a thread to not hurt feelings. So honestly judge their work, to the smallest detail.
Post your models here to see how people honestly think of your work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol

you should be more specific about the thread lol:p Because its missing something;/and you are going to get somebody pissed

Best answers
I've seen that model before and well, it totaly sucks! The armor looks like it's been drawn on!

[J]

Best answers
Well, I started modeling again after a looong time, heres a wip kid buu. Ill probably end up trashin it, cuz i hate it and i think it sucks. Id rate it a 1/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok

Originally posted by [J]
Well, I started modeling again after a looong time, heres a wip kid buu. Ill probably end up trashin it, cuz i hate it and i think it sucks. Id rate it a 1/10
Its good but you need to work on pants.and make abbs more noticable.Its a good start:yes:

Best answers
ya tis good y dont u like ya know continue on doing it n stuff.:D :yes:

Best answers
well for some reason i feel like makin a schwarz bruder model so ill post that when i get a good start probly tomorrow

[J]

Best answers
the reason ill probably start over (or delete the legs) is cuz it was my first model in a looong time so i know i can do better. I usually get much better results from doing it again than trying to fix it. anyway, forgot to say it is 540 polies right now. It didnt take me too long so starting over would probably not really waste any time.

Best answers
y a thread? the point of the forums is to get critz

Best answers
its ok but its just....well strange. you should make him a bit more round cuz he looks flat and seriously man work on the pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom