Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ya..i made a gotenks model on G MAX and i m done expect for hte skin and the "ANIMATING" that i have noooooooooo idea how u make it and i don't no how u get SHOTS in g max all i no is the stuff that makes the model LOL someone tell me then i can post pics

Best answers
hey wassup, im not really sure how to make pics for gmax but just so u know me and two other ppl are already releasing a pack for gotenks, with lots of stuff in it, im not saying dont make your model or anything but, you could save yourself time with something thats going to be released already, but nevertheless i'd like to see your work.

Best answers
Press 'Print scrn' by the F12 and then paste on paint (ctrl+v) and save it as a pic..and figure out the rest

Best answers
Press 'Print scrn' by the F12 and then paste on paint (ctrl+v) and save it as a pic..and figure out the rest
yeah thats the easiest way to make a pic :D

Best answers
cool thanks LOL never noticed

*edit*
ok i pressed print screen for like 100 times n it doesn't work

Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
hey wassup, im not really sure how to make pics for gmax but just so u know me and two other ppl are already releasing a pack for gotenks, with lots of stuff in it, im not saying dont make your model or anything but, you could save yourself time with something thats going to be released already, but nevertheless i'd like to see your work.
i no that but i dislike the model no offense if u think my GOTENK is good maybe we can combine it!:) butttttt i have nooo idea on how to take a picture of it on G MAX soo i think the only way is to have it compiled and stuff

Best answers
Originally posted by HELLSPAWN
hit print screen, then go into paint, and hit paste
OoOoOoOoOoOo... thanks o y ai need osem ref pictures of gotenks in SSJ3 mode need side n back

Best answers
eh i dont really care... just post some pix and we shal crit it LOL MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH we are soooo cold-hearted lol

Best answers
I'd like to see some pics of this and how it turned out. Hopefully it is good, no offense.

Best answers
well.. sorry, but the other model looks better than that one.. it could be cuz it isn't skinned tho... I don't know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the model looks very cool but make his chest a little more skinny and if you skin it I bet it would look very cool. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it gj! but i still like bryggz better,

can i skin it? plzz lol

Best answers
Good but not better than the one that hasn't been released yet.
Or has it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WAIT, that looks JUSt like neds vegetto, sry bud the only thing u did was the jacket.. u cant release this without neds permission

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
WAIT, that looks JUSt like neds vegetto, sry bud the only thing u did was the jacket.. u cant release this without neds permission
no thats not ned's vegetto do u no the face right i copyed it it off neds face on the plain texture then i don't no how u put the vegetto into g max so ya i didn't use neds model i just used his face like puting al the vertexs into the place where ned put it well at less the base postion

Best answers
Originally posted by Optimus Prime
Hmm, Looks kind of tall to be gotenks.
i will make him shorter....
ok the freaking poly is 3773 or osmethign around that and i m tryign to makme it lower or should i makme the skin first then make it lower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom