Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
Hey HELLBRINGER where did you learn to model or make edits on models or how to import them into GMAX cuz is damn confusing I dont know WTF im doing.So if you took some tutorials tell me please.
i have no idea how u import i just maked it out of shapes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean cilinders and squares and stuff like that!!!!!??????

Best answers
You mean cilinders and squares and stuff like that!!!!!??????
]
yA

YAAAAAAAA I MADE THE TOTAL POLY TO like 2999 LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude I cant build nothing with those stuff your lying man theres no way you can make SPIKY hair with some shapes or is it if it is tell me I want to learn :(!!!!

Best answers
Dude I cant build nothing with those stuff your lying man theres no way you can make SPIKY hair with some shapes or is it if it is tell me I want to learn :(!!!!
lol i don't no i m only 13! me not good with wording i suck in english i m just good in art. www.geocities.com/donovan_yuy/Home.html go there for a new update of Gotenks

Best answers
i dont know how to make models or anything but i was always wanting to try...can u tell me the best program to use and kinda help me out on it...cause i want to make a trunks model

Best answers
Originally posted by serg
i dont know how to make models or anything but i was always wanting to try...can u tell me the best program to use and kinda help me out on it...cause i want to make a trunks model
i don't no whats the best cause i fu**ed my milkshape up so i got g max

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They say GMAX is the best modeling program but only for the ones who know to model not for losers like me who dont know. :(

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think that the yellow part of his vest, around his neck should not go so far down. it should look like this.

just shorten the yellow things a little.

Best answers
Wow, I think the entire forum just got a little more stupid just by reading all those consecutive posts of complete stupidity.

Best answers
Originally posted by Wing Zero 0
Wow, I think the entire forum just got a little more stupid just by reading all those consecutive posts of complete stupidity.
Probably, but since you read them too, must must have gotten more stupid too.

Best answers
lol wow, nice consecutive flames/spams, shall we jump back ON topic? anyways, try to find a different host, i wanna see your model cause i have no idea how it looks

Best answers
ok here im not a pro but if u want some critics here ya go:head: its fine in size the hair looks a lil to full but a nice shape, not enough spikes a lil more and they go outwards, the neck does need to extend cause makes him look as a flat man lol and also that u should be a facual looks with a smurk:chest: now that im done up thier the chest needs to buldge out more and have the yellow collars shorten the chest needs to look musclar and all k another thing with the yellow make the shirt shorter to show the stomach:pants: thier good make the belt into a v shape down not much alright cause they need to look as he is a beast cause he is and all and when he stands still for awhile make him have his hand come to his face and like rub his nose lol

Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
lol wow, nice consecutive flames/spams, shall we jump back ON topic? anyways, try to find a different host, i wanna see your model cause i have no idea how it looks
u copy and paster the link with out the http://

Originally posted by Majin Prince
well i think that the yellow part of his vest, around his neck should not go so far down. it should look like this.

just shorten the yellow things a little.
thanks for the pic i want a full body can seomone show me it?

and for the hair it is spikeed but the black just covers the whole thign cause it is not skinned
and for the neck part its just that the view makes it look llike he has no neck

Best answers
Great model, looks much better now, but make the hair less pointy on the front and more on the back.... Can you post if you put more updates on your site??? BTW: Who will skin him??? You?? Or someone else??

Best answers
Originally posted by The Dark One
Great model, looks much better now, but make the hair less pointy on the front and more on the back.... Can you post if you put more updates on your site??? BTW: Who will skin him??? You?? Or someone else??
i think i will or if i m too busy with my girl i will let soccer it hink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom