Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OMG I'm blinded.. looks ALOT better then everything thing else in these forums, I'm a big joker, good job man... I'm still iffy with the face, because I have not seen side pic.. but looking good from front so far.. dont mess the hair up... make good hair.. ne way.. keep on modelin.. gooing good

Best answers
Mistery there are side pics under each of the front ones, just click the link.
Wow, S-Bolt you have gotten so good fast. The pants look a little messy in the flat pics but I'm not sure.

Best answers
Nice... very nice... :smile:
Hope the hair will look nicely on it :smile:

Bolteh2

B
joy, another guy looking through topics, looking at last reply, and replying WITHOUT reading a thing whats been said before, some unimportant stuff like, i'm NOT releasing etc, and like DO NOT ask for it

yeah well :\

Best answers
Like i said, don't get let down by posts like that! It's a great model and I don't care what you do with it as long as you show pics of your work :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its nice... very nice o_O
The pants are really smooth though... I know that if you add folds and stuff in.... then the poly count would soar....
But nvm... I dont think anyone cares

Best answers
well they are smooth for another reason..theres no skin on this model..thats where alot of the detail comes from..

Best answers
Nice one s-Bolt but can I ask you a question? What do you use to render?

Bolteh2

B
3dsmax5

ive did some really small things with the hair, not something to update witht ho, ill prolly wont work on the model for the next 2 weeks (exams) so ehm :/

Bolteh2

B
omg, update, worked bit on hair, still have to fix lot of things tho :'( (small holes or some vertexes that arent connected

MORE PICS HERE

Best answers
Very Nice...

The ears are pretty wrong I dunno but they just don't look right.
other than that its perfect except for the small holes and vertexes you have to fix. :]

Bolteh2

B
hmm i think i may replace it with "read_the_whole_thread_so_you_dont_have_ask_these_dumb_questions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom