Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
looks good but make him a bit longer. he looks like a sort of small person with a realy really giant head. the gotenks in the show is a bit more muscely.... too

Best answers
Looks really cool.. not much i can say when it comes to improvement :D
And from the side pics you can see there is nothing wrong with the feet.. :)

Anyway, about not releasing models, i can understand why not..
But i have to agree with the comments in earlier posts, how there will allways be people like that.
I actually don't see the problem myself, the people involved in the community will know who released the base model first, so when somebody rips it, its more of a testimony of their complete failure as a modeller than an accomplishment.. ;/

Bolteh2

B
just to tell you, i wille have new updates in bout 2 hours with updates on the following things:

- biceps shorter and fore-arms longer
- moved crotch up

maybe ill change more before i render but i dont think so

stay tuned :x

*update*

MORE PICS HERE

small thing that ive changed : the jaw is lil bit sharper near the ears :x

Best answers
WOW! thats probably as perfect as i have ever seen a gotenks model!
i see no flaws what so ever, GJGJGJGJGJGJ!

Best answers
Oh....My....God....it pwns

(And no, i wont ask you if you release it, cause it pwns so I don,t care :p)

Best answers
Is the hair a bit small or is that just me? Otherwise very nice. Looks awesome for low poly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model looks really good. The chest looks a bit weird, Like he should be more toned. I will post some pics to show what i mean.

Best answers
Snow1586 said:
The model looks really good. The chest looks a bit weird, Like he should be more toned. I will post some pics to show what i mean.

His belt seems a little too long, other than that its great

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
Here are some pics to show you what I mean:

The oblique (side of abbs) Are more cut yous are smooth.

To show the Pecks.

Abbs

How the pants look with waste

Well I hope these help.

Best answers
good lord that is awsome O_O but yes i do see the same umm flaw in it. THe abbs ya know need to be more toned like snow said. Other than that i just wanna xoxoxox all over :smile: :D

Edit: his left arm loks shorter than his right. Might wanna adjust it.. :yes: then ur good.

Best answers
Its perfect for me only the jacket and its done.And about the releasing, why not. Its the best gotenks model ever and if someone rips it we now its yours just like Sentient said

Best answers
Well we all see it differently. Well if i was u i wouldnt say anything about the realeasing it. Cuz if he chooses to release it then he will. If not hey gj on the model. We will just gaze at it like some part of clothing worn from some famous actor that u cant have. Ya know? Just appreciate it. So plz dont ask about the release about it. That just annoys the modeler and he WONT release it.

Best answers
I don't know what to say, Its beautiful! I really like this, I must admit your good.. I commented on SOS so heh :p

Bolteh2

B
T h e T h r e a d

please read it, than youll see that the back of the hair isnt modelled yet, and OH MY GOD, the spikes you said are the back of the hair

btw, why dont ppl click the "MORE PICS HERE" links? than youll see that the back of the hair isnt done yet :scared:

Best answers
Excelllent work bolt .. its alot better now than last time i checked ... sharpening up the chin line was a good idea .. he looks alot better now.

Cant wait to see the hair finished .. looks excellent sofar. You use edge extrusion right ? or are you doing this poly by poly?

Best answers
Nice update S-Bolt, like bile i cant wait for the hair to be done
and belt looks indead better then before, good job :yes: :smile:

Best answers
If its not for ESF...why post it in the ESF forums? I mean...Ah who gives a damn what I mean its 6:26am I havnt slept at all and Im tired. Excellent model but really...if its not for ESF then why post in the ESF forums? What you just like torturing us with your good model and then saying its for ESF? :-(

Edit:
Holy crap...like 99999999 more messages appeared while I was writing this? Daaaamn!

Bolteh2

B
oh, so ppl cant ask critics from other modellers than? its "forbidden" to ask fro critics? and no this isnt for esf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom