Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--
stop spamming and read the fecking thread, he says that it isnt finished !, ffs, damn you spammers, damn you all to hell !!

WAHAHAHAHA! BURN WAHAHAHAHAHAA
´

You hate your job, i know, but do not omit it at me.

P.s: You will not like that, but your signature is boring. Goodbye.

The model is super. I can't wait. I hope there are no mistakes.
It's maybe so good like the german goku ssj3 bigger hair.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how many warnings can he get? u alone have given him at least 10

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
s-bolt, this is an official order, ban him!

Best answers
Let him in peace. Only because S-Bolt is angry, he can not avert t he OnE Z ErO.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suggest you read the top 20 topics in this forum. not counting the stickies.

Bolteh2

B
indeed, of his 53 posts there are 49 posts that are spam and bumps, really, you can count them, cuz i did, 49 of th 53, and he has like 20 warnings, guess im the only mod thinking that he should get ban :/

Best answers
mh, ok your two unambiguously right. I am sorry the one zero, but you are a spammer. Work on yours restrainedly or s-bolt will kill you (to eject from the forum from that). However, I do not want to have also any enemies, so forget it.

Best answers
Just ban him and forget about that...

COming on-topic, I made the cape fly in the charge up animation, but I need to know how to record an AVI or something like that so i can upload it for all of you to see. (Yeah i tried search but can't find anything :()

Best answers
Looks nice, maybe you should snag SSJ2 hair for the trans or something. By the way, the cape model I used on Piccolo I noticed the cape sometimes clips through his body, will there be this problem on Gohan?

Best answers
Yes it does sometimes, I do my best to fix that, for now here's a pic of the fixed cape, hope u like!

Best answers
Originally posted by SuperGohan
´

P.s: You will not like that, but your signature is boring. Goodbye.

..... u say his sig is boring?, urs is idiotically boring just a picture of gohan with z sword

anyways, nice hair ^.^ i love the cape -s-bolt...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by I'm-M4g1c4l
..... u say his sig is boring?, urs is idiotically boring just a picture of gohan with z sword

anyways, nice hair ^.^ i love the cape -s-bolt...
and yours is just s mix between img's. :\
what does that have to dow ith the subject??????
anyways, i like how the cap cervs near the legs.

Best answers
Mayb if the cape was smaller it would make some sense ... Oh and the hair is kewl just a few touchup and it might look really good :)
And try a ssj2 version.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--
indeed, of his 53 posts there are 49 posts that are spam and bumps, really, you can count them, cuz i did, 49 of th 53, and he has like 20 warnings, guess im the only mod thinking that he should get ban :/
You could bring his posts back to "0" that should teach him not to spam, or he will be a forum noobie forever. Btw sorry Hentai sama, but it looked finished to me,i thought you would only make some small edits.

Best answers
Bah screw this zhit, mymy models animations look alright in MS3D but they fux up in-game and model viewer...can someone please help me animate it? I knew this was gonna happen, so I made a security copy before assigning the cape to the bones, so please help me re-asign them too :p (yeah I suck ass :( )

Best answers
cool edit but please tell me that the cape is a little bit animated so it doesn't get in to the body while flying backwards, swim backwards and so on:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom