Force Pit Member
Best answers
yeah i think so to that his arms are i bit to wide hope those reference pics help smo in his work....

EDIT: maybe you should make those belt thingies alit bigger....if you compare the model and the pics you would see the diffrence

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i fixed the arms long ago :p jus ainted posted pics, along with a new face skin

Best answers
smo u made this for Gohan's hidden powers.........Can't you convert it over i mean i know converting aint hard ( even though i dont know how to do it )

Best answers
well hes showing it to us ESF people who want the model for ESF!, Who cares about gohan's hidden powers is it out yet....uh no. Plus he is using goku for gohan's hidden powers and for this mod. So why cant he just convert it? Because he doesnt feel like it im guessing but the mods should make a Rule show models that are FOR ESF ONLY or make a new Forum for it cause im tired of seeing a model thats for another mod that i want really bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not for GHP.. Its for elemental fushion :-/

(Im pretty shure, i heard Eclipse talking about it at SOS forum..)

and I guess.. he just doesnt wanna giev it to you.. you cant force him

Best answers
I think people should state in the thread topic whether it's for ESF or not.

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
well hes showing it to us ESF people who want the model for ESF!, Who cares about gohan's hidden powers is it out yet....uh no. Plus he is using goku for gohan's hidden powers and for this mod. So why cant he just convert it? Because he doesnt feel like it im guessing but the mods should make a Rule show models that are FOR ESF ONLY or make a new Forum for it cause im tired of seeing a model thats for another mod that i want really bad.
It shouldn't matter if its for GHP or ESF. He posts it here so he can get constructive critisizm, although he seems to not get any from people like you and Zeithin. The topic of this forum is Models/Skins, not ESF Models/Skins. You should really give crits instead of begging for a model he's trying to make for another mod.

Anyway the model looks fantastic, I would expect no less from teh Smo.

Best answers
i wasn't begging for it, i just made a suggestion. sorry about the off topic post.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
In the end it doesnt really matter :p alot of models ive seen here recently have been made using my models as a reference anyway.. so expect something similiar from someone here soon *roll*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

smo ure good.. how do u pronounce that anywayz.. is it smo all together or is it just some initials of some sort... well good model.. i like it alot... and Nelo.. u have some issues.. if ure a guy then i think SMO needs to run... *hint: he might rape u smo*

Best answers
Cant stop you smo....

I just wanna say i'm gonna miss you and your models. Lost insperation is a kill i know. But please think this over AGAIN before you quit for real. Alot of people are gonne be heartbroken to see you go. You were one of the greatest modelers out there...

But if you dont change your mind, and i don't think you will. I'm gonna miss ya man. :'(

Best answers
Why should i give him critz when eh isnt releasing it to us but the mod he is doing it for?

well anyway the only thing wrong with it is hes too muscular the arms need to be sized down and the chest a lil.

Best answers
**** god damm , making models from other persone s model as ref is not ripping or something , some people just cant model as good as others

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Why should i give him critz when eh isnt releasing it to us but the mod he is doing it for?

well anyway the only thing wrong with it is hes too muscular the arms need to be sized down and the chest a lil.
Dude, just because he's not releasing it for ESF, he is showing it off here for crits so he can improve it, just because he isn't releasing it doesn't mean you have to fill up this thread with the pointless posts about wanting it for ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom