Best answers
I think he looks perfect, and regardless of the mod it will be for, it will be an awesome model to play as.

Crying about not being able to use this model in ESF wont change a thing anyway, Smo posted this thread because he wanted crits from everyone here. There have been numerous threads of models that havent been for ESF, but they want crits anyway from the people in this forum.

It would be nearly the same way if a great model was made for ESF, and then never released to the public. You'll still never get to use that model, but you give crits anyway, saying you dont have to because you don't about the mod it is for is bull.

Best answers
lol i was jk man. I would never have sex with smo...well if i was a girl i would but hey im not. Its a guy to guy joke man. Anyway that is a great model and i mean GREAT GREAT GREAT model! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
It's a cool model. Doesn't really look like Gogeta to me though, you made him a little too bulky, and his face don't look much like Gogeta imo. But I still love you SMO, even though you're a noob modeler/skinner. ;)

/me gives SMO a sammich! :laff:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) "GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT" is not criticism.
2.) Licking each other is not modeling forum content.

Guys we're getting much more militant about this stuff so watch it. Follow the rules and nobody gets hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom