Best answers
I think his head looks ok in size, might be a tiny bit small, but nothing too big a deal. Of course, Nuttzy is the exerienced modeler here and I'm just trying to start learning so I guess his crit would be worth more than mine.

Best answers
i hope he makes the arms the slightest bit smaller. they are too bulky right now, if you fix that im pretty sure that model would be your best

Best answers
Wele the body skin can use improvements , and the arms could use more muscles , if thats a bace skin thats cool

Best answers
that is one of the sexiest models i have ever seen, and ive seen some damn sexy models!

I can see what Nuttzy means about the head being most detailed but Its still great. That bicep bothers me though.... Other than that, I worship you Smo!

EVERY1 BOW TO SMO BEFORE I KICK YOU IN THE BALLZ!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excellent work like usual smo, No Critz, I see nothing wrong with it :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Ok almost done now, lotsa fix ups, like the face Optional gave me sum good suggestions so imma do them, the arms are way more detailed with veisn etc but they dont show up in the damn renders. 2205 polies now, the vest and iits collars are yet to be skinned. I like bunnies

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Starts crying.....You are so good at this Smo, but at some places you can see trough the jacket, it's above the shoulders, you can't miss it. That's the only thing wrong with it. Gj

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well srry for not being a modeler, i was just trying to help you.

Best answers
Ah man that skin is so good i m just bleeding , crazy skin smo awesome nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice but dous it have fingers like neds veggeto than it would be sweet man

Best answers
Its a awesome nice model man toobad it isnt for esf though. :'/ well keep it up and goodluck.

Best answers
Yes indeed. The model is great, but it just doesnt look right. If you look at the body first, it's perfect, but if you look at the face... he looks old, like 50-60's old. Well thats just me :D . (@")-@")*

Best answers
It's awsome man but ... maybe add some texture to the orange and black parts on the jacket

Best answers
really really really goodbut,hmm to me,i think,the arms are too wide and the head too small,remember hes not ultra saiyan muscly hes kinda thin.and looks alot more like vegeta than goku,heres some refs to get the proportions right

<------lol j/k

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom