Best answers
Why wouldn't he release it?
Oh well, it will be a laggy ass model for those who have **** comps aren't I right? Maybe the people with better comps can finaly have something to look forward too.

Best answers
you modeled fingers? doens't that increase the polycount by a lot?

Best answers
Indeed the poly count is WAY too high, i'm not sure why your blowing off these poly warning Kreshi but unless you tone it down it wont be usable in HL. However the model is EXCELLANT so far.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not entirely true i have a model with a plycount of 2864 and its perfectly playable, just imost people do prefer lower poly models, and dont fret he said its not for esf in its current state

Best answers
Kreshi:

This model in progress is completely amazing, people are mearly saying "heh.. keep up the good work". BUT you deserve more than that. right now, that model looks amazing, alot better then most other models..

watch the poly count, remember that the skin is very important! dont get lazy after you make an amazing model and let a bad skinner do a half ass job.

im sure you have taste, because clearly you know what you are doing.

the hair is not perfect, and im not sure if smo is just over reacting, oh wait he is.

why doesnt somebody pbp check these two models, with the permission of both modelers quickly to clear things up

good luck

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmm, did SSJ2 Gogeta's hair look like that? Did it look so Vegetaish? I was under the impression that it looked more like a spread out ver of adult ssj gohan's hair. I dunno i probably wrong *looks for some ref pics to check*

Best answers
Kreshi....that is just the best model I have ever seen! And if you don't release it because it gets to high poly...I will never forgive you :cry:
*sob* please release it!

Best answers
man that looks awesome, if you release it you will surely win "the achievement of the week award" :p
will it look this great ingame? the polycount isnt that high, ive seen models with polys higher than this.

GJ, hope you release it

Best answers
WOW...looks good...really smooth, and uhhhh shiney

just one thing...the hair needs to be slightly taller

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom