Best answers
yeah, about that last point about critiques, those would make the threads a lot shorter; anyway, the nose still kinda gives me that :\ feeling.

Best answers
Hi people! My internet is down... i am writing from a friends pc.... Heres the newest update:

What do you think?
The model has 1668 polys right now i think^^

Best answers
Ok....... now that is ........ freaking...... GOOD!!!!!! i gotta admit kresh u rock at this i dont care what others say u rule at it! gj!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that.....looks...shiny!
lol
looks great, keep up the good work :p

Best answers
*blinks...RUBS eyes... Blinks again*
OMFG that looks sweeeeet!
the only crit i have is... well the poly count lol the model is great nothing to crit on there but watch the poly count i would hate to see the model getting crappy due to the poly count
Good look i really wanna see updates on the model
laterz

Best answers
Update:

My internet connection does work again! I have still to make the hands, west and the "SKIN"..........
How do you like it?

EDIT: the other pictures are also updatet with the newest now......... it´s because all (allmost all) have the same name......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know u used SMO gogeta as a ref but u couldve changed it a little... But good... i think he's freezing.. put the vest on him ^_^

Best answers
nice, gonna be a great model if there isnt a high poly count (it frickin looks like 4k+ poly's) maybe thats just me, but none the less great model

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*sigh*, u have just deprived the esf community of me releasing models

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mr smo said:
*sigh*, u have just deprived the esf community of me releasing models
weeeee! another funkeh modeler calling it quits from this crappeh community, i certanly dont blame him on that one >_<

Best answers
shijing said:
weeeee! another funkeh modeler calling it quits from this crappeh community, i certanly dont blame him on that one >_<
*jumps with Shijing* wooooohoooooo!!!! how fun :S guys if your using another modeler's work as ref. Plz ask him and give the prop critz. Cuz this is bull****. Losing one of the BEST and i mean BEST modelers in this community is just so ****ing sad. And i stop there.

On topic looks great just he looks cold and he is too shiny. Like the other 2 ppl have said. (notice i gave credit to them :S )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft, the shinyness is the render, its not going to be like that actually >_o

Best answers
Yep, it is because the render so shiny.... and why should i give SMO credits? Instead of his model, i have could also used another "body" as a ref..... The thing is, this model is made by me and not by SMO, and I haven´t copy SMO or another thing, I had only have used his Model as a ref to look for the proportions! I haven´t copy his model "poly by poly"!!! Look exactly at mine model and at SMO´s Model, there are not the same guys! I just really only look at the proportions, thats all......... I was so much stupid....... I have should looked for another ref, but i did not, and now SMO is going because he think i have copy his model :cry: ........
Why SMO? :cry: :cry:
I have never want to copy your model, and i did not coppy it!
The only thing I can give you is a "Big Thanks" for the pictures you have made, but I really can´t give credits for something like this...... Don´t be mad at me please! I really haven´t cop your model, really not!!! Look exactly at the models, they are 2 different bodys!!! And the head ref. is a orignial gogeta ref from Akira, and I can only again say thanks to Akira, but I can´t give Akira credits for my model.......
The thing what i want to say is, that is dosen´t matter which reference pictures i have used! The body isn´t looking like this because your body- pic, it look like thise because me! I haven´t copy your body "poly by poly" SMO.......... The head is made exactly after the Picture, but my body isn´t made exactly like yours!!!
That means, I haven´t copy your body, but I have copied Akiras Gogeta- head, lol^^ :laff:

SMO sorry for that........ Please don´t go from this forum! You are one of the best here, and please don´t go because me!!!! :cry:

EDIT: new update:

Many faults are fixed now and the hands are done! :yes: :laff:

Best answers
kreshi its GOOD but.........

DUDE UR using to many polies to smooth it out and stuff you dont need that and ur poly count God no man delete faces that are useless and dont change the models shape that much.. Overall its good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks really good Kreshi!
Just make the hair a little bit longer but not too much

Best answers
That is the BEST Gogeta model EVER
Just put a littlebit of hair
what program do u use

Best answers
THAT MODEL JUST ROCKS :) best gogeta model out there :yes: cant wait for the release :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless he can make a jacket out of 3 polys its gonna be a lagy ass model, (though i doubt hes gonna release it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom