Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
who cares about standars, liek ive allways said.. 3ds is for pussies, milk hspaed is where the talent is at, look at all the 3ds ppl. they all have the same style BORING! but us milky users all have unique styles that require alto more talent 2 make :p

Best answers
i have to agree with smo here, it takes a slick mind to make a clean mesh in ms3d

Best answers
whats the point in making a simple model in milkshape "that only talented people can do" when you can make a terribly superior model in 3dsm or gmax eh

Best answers
ms3d is easy to use:)
so that alone makes it better than 3dsm:p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i never sed u need talent 2 make one, just need 2 develope talent to make em properlly, the harder it is, the better the result foo

ie.

Best answers
You dont need skill to make a good 3d model. All you need is a half ass tutorial and a pic of what you're making and just make the details outta verts and faces lol(not really but it's the way I see it). As to the question of the difference, 3ds is gonna give you more powerful options, its mainly for higher poly stuff than esf needs but is good if your going for high poly stuff.

milkshape on the other hand, is more for game devs and people making meshes for games. It's easier to do face modeling in MS than in 3ds and would therefore be more appealing to most of us. its only if you want to get deeply into modeling and animation should you use 3ds.
Gmax is pretty kuch the same as milkshape as the others have stated but its mainly prefrence between those two. I would think MS was easier

whew:fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom