Form2 - a new era

Best answers
I think he could absorb to just gain more power but other than that he was "perfect" until gohan kicked his ass lol :)

Best answers
If I remember right, didn't Cell try to absorb number 16, but the needle thing on the end of the tail just poked him? Something about him being made from scratch whereas 17 and 18 used to be human. That's how I remember it anyways.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work Vassago, the face looks a lot like on the show. You've done a great reproduction of it....and, in 3D! :)

Noah
GreenTaco

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh My Gawd That is :shocked:pERFECT!:shocked:That head loox exactly like it did on the Show.

Well DONE!

BrunO

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Bittles
If I remember right, didn't Cell try to absorb number 16, but the needle thing on the end of the tail just poked him? Something about him being made from scratch whereas 17 and 18 used to be human. That's how I remember it anyways.
Cell was designed to absorb androids 17 and 18, he couldn't absorb any other androids. He stabbed 16 in the neck with his tail to try an shut him down, but it didn't work since 16 was designed differently. And yes, 17 and 18 were built using human bases, 16 is a pure robot.

Vassago

V
Thx everyone - I'm trying to make the shit as good as I can (and as fast). I should have the skin done on MON/TUE, since my work hours suck this week. And, to answer your question - yes, I will be making perfect cell as well. (rhymed) :p

Retired
Best answers
cool vassago, i can't wait. BTW what's the status on the SSJ models??

Vassago

V
As far as I know, they SHOULD be done. I mean, all they need is new hair and a differant face skin. If the other modelers and skinners haven't gotten that little bit of work done already, thats pretty bad :p

I've been given the entire cell project, so I haven't been keeping up with the other's work. (way too busy) :p

Best answers
Cool

WHOA great job Vassago im very impressed by your work..looks almost like the show and just so much detailed..kep up the good work.:shocked:

Best answers
Form is known as Hyper Perfect Cell, And Great work, keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom