Form2 - a new era

Vassago

V
Thought you all might want to check out what I've done so far on the skin for Cell's 2nd form.

I still have some shading and color tweaks to make, so don't be too harsh on it.

*UPDATED IMAGE

Best answers
Cell 2nd form

Wow, that face is amazingly close to the real one.:yes: :) O_O

Vassago

V
Perfect Cell will, yes. The model and skin Im doin now is Imperfect Cell - form 2. Cell has 3 forms. Imperfect, Form2, and Perfect (then the debate about ULTRA perfect cell). :p

Best answers
Its a simple explanation

Absorbed: Android #17.

Cell's next state that he goes into after absorbing Android #17. This form of Cell took down Android #16 in a blink of an eye. Tien was able to hold him back, but had an really hard time doing so, until Vegeta and Trunks came in. Vegeta started wailing on him like there was no tomorrow and out smarted him in every way. Until Cell out smarted him into letting him absorb Android #18 and becoming perfect.

Attachments

Best answers
Who is the real Perfekt Cell: the cell who looks like a frog or the cell above on the picture?

Best answers
are u not much of a dbz fan or your new to it? maybe u just haven't seen the cell saga

Best answers
I am from Germany, DBZ has just started. At the moment we are at the frieza saga *lol*. I think that the perfect cell is the cell after the huge explosion and not after absorbing androit... The final cell must be the perfect cell

Best answers
Your Model looks kris Well Done Vass
looks Very Much like The DBZ 1 Excellent Work

Best answers
Ah well you see this is the thing with Cell okay.

Its a long story but to shorten it up cell has 3 stages

1. Imperfect cell this stage is when he has not obsorbed any androids at all it is his first stage.

2. Imperfect cell but he absorbed 1 android and thats why he looks like a frog this is the model that he made right now

3. Perfect cell I think you already know this stage.

Retired
Best answers
if cell absorbed #16 wouldn't he get at least a little stronger?? i know he wanted to trigger gohan to go SSJ2 but he would have gone SSJ2 later anyway. and when they did a powerstruggle cell would have easily won. ofcourse this is pure speculation :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom