• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SEXEH ME IS IN DA MURAL!!!!!!!!!!!! >=D I like how you cut the pic and I also like how you put me next to my worse enemies lol ^_^ "J/K" >_> "WOGASM" and "FM" and Midtown Girl woah what is such sexeh girl doing in a ESF gaming hl mode game ???? ^_^ jk

Best answers
man all of ya'll look crazy as hell... I need to take another pic.. that was like last christmas.. I got corn rows now... bleh I look young as hell... BTW: Dam midtown_girl... wassup mami lemme holla at that you actually lookin good rather than the other Tom Boys on this forum... :]

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can all stop oogoling at the pretty girl now
No wonder not many girls go public :\

Cuz seriously someone's going to get a warning for that soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We look crazy as hell??? have you look at yourself dude??? you look like some pakistani that barely imagrated on the US.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Galst Vic said:
We look crazy as hell??? have you look at yourself dude??? you look like some pakistani that barely imagrated on the US.
Epedemic meant that in a nice way, if you read his post - no need to get offended by it. And you can enjoy a nice fat :warning: warning :warning: for those racist comments. If you continue any more of that, you will be removed from these forums immediately.

No more of this crap in my thread - you are all ruining the damn purpose behind my creating this thread in the first place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I hope ya got he PM Groovy.

Yea, seriously. Am I the only guy here with any sense of Class?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos, many of us have a sense of class. Just that immaturity levels are greater than maturity levels atm.

GrOOvy, if possible, could I get my pic changed? I'd like to use a more recent pic than the one on the Mural currently

Best answers
Galst Vic said:

It's alrite gr00vy I kinda didn't get offended by this but I kinda laughed lol... man everyone thinks i'm Mexican,Pakistan,Canadian(what were you smokin), but jesus i'm only PuertoRican/Dominican.. jesus get it straight... but thats funny.... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dominican eh? I'm Puerto Rican and Italian. He HE! I hope ya got it Groovy. The Pic I PMed you. It's the best one I got right now.

I might have a better one, But I'd need to upload it.......If you don't like the one I gave ya, I'll upload the other one.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos I'm afriad you have to remove the IP thingy from you sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok Boss. Done.

I'm using it everywhere just watching the sites I use it on Dwindle down to Nothin...lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i just noticed, midtown girl , your closet is HUGE....

anywayz, i got 2 pics, just school photo's

^_^ mastah

now serious.

Best answers
comeon gr00vy release the next batch.. with all the new pics ;)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
Yea, I hope ya got he PM Groovy.
Sure did, I'll include you in the next batch - no worries.

Miroku said:
GrOOvy, if possible, could I get my pic changed? I'd like to use a more recent pic than the one on the Mural currently
Sure, no problem at all - please send me the more recent pic. and I'll update it in the next batch. =]

Froggo said:
Im the small one, not the hairy guy on top of me :D (my brother)
I'm afraid I can't include that picture without including your brother as well.... and unless your brother is an ESF'er, you'll have to send in a new picture, if possible.

Scruffie

S
I would post my pic, but cameras steal your soul. You should all be ashamed, and are now damned to an eternity in hell. Have fun!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats like the biggest bull**** ive ever heard ;)

wil i be included in the next batch?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie said:
I would post my pic, but cameras steal your soul. You should all be ashamed, and are now damned to an eternity in hell. Have fun!

Hey, According to Dante's Inferno, most of Western Culture is going hell.

No Worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom