Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
isnt this website kinda pointless when we have redsaiyan?
Some people like to make their own for the heck of it , or maybe he just wants to own his own model site..

I think it looks good, keep it up Snake :yes:

Best answers
Thanks Legionz, I'll tell him !

Greetz,

[Roe] MaxX

Best answers
i wasnt flaming first of all.. just trying to get something off my mind if thats ok with u guys:S

and i have no problems with his site... just simply stated that this website is gonna be like redsaiyan

never said anything bad about it:\

anyway... are u only hosting esf models?

Best answers
It's a completly ESF Web-site.

We are working as a team, several very close friends have gathered their interests to make something and make it grow.

With the web-site we also intend to release our own models, packs and misc materials. We also bring out models for others, people make them, we host them.... sometimes we even work together on making models, we make a head, someone else makes the body, someone else makes the skin... or the other way around... So when you see a head from Piccolo or Pikkon on our web-site, and you can only see credits for the head... it means that the rest isn't even there yet and it still needs to be made... so we only have made the head so far... and in case we did try to rip something, we would give full credits and try to make it as good as it can be.

If you're next question was that if we would like to host some of your work for other games... I'm sorry, we can not do this... But MyStiX, you've been nice so far... and I do like to offer you again, to host your work for ESF... If you even need help, we can even work together... We are dedicated and work hard, so if you feel we can help you, just tell us and we will be happy to help out... We are more then happy to host your work... just ask us... It's that simple !

Greetz,

[Roe] MaxX

Best answers
Previeuw

Hey peepz i promist a background for the site check it out

Give critzz

Best answers
XsilentlyXdiesX well youre a nice guy but dont piss me off give good crit

Best answers
if this is his opinion you have to respect it

ontopic-i like it, looks cool

Best answers
Thank black raiden youre right but he always gives sutch crappy critz im sick of it

Best answers
why crappy? he said "plain" that means add more stuff, add more colors or whatever

Best answers
O sorrie im dutch and sometimes dont know what the english word for somethin is sorry XsilentlyXdiesX
Jester X what are ure critz

Best answers
looks ok m8, but it could be better, way i work for web work is work from a theme or colour seems to look too random just my thoughts though oh m8 ur banner and link pic is done

Best answers
Originally posted by Maistro
XsilentlyXdiesX well youre a nice guy but dont piss me off give good crit

For one I aint nice, and dont even try to Threaten me, and all i said was plain cause it needs more stuff in it

Best answers
Hey m8 if you need any more help let me know i use photoshop and 3ds max 5 pm me ok :)

Best answers
Well spin im not the webmaster im the Grafic Webdesigner (Banner Linkpics Background) i will ask Snake-d if you can help ok o yeah what is wrong with Redsaiyan because they released an Pikkon model it should be on youre site but youre site i s down whats wrong with youre site

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom