Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
omg dude, you waited 2 minutes and you have to post again...
also Snake-D, did you use the RS banner without permission from spin?

Best answers
Allright!;) I've got permission from NED to use the Picture or I'm gonna make a new one today. Snake-D can i join your team ?
I can draw the layout or picture and some webcoding but still need another webcoder.

The things i can't do is setting up
newspro/ashnews/FusionNews and a Forum.

Sorry, I don't have any example to give you but...
I'll make one example tomorrow if you want to

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Phantom JR ---> You are welcome to join the team, there is one thing I need to know, what can you do with graphics ? I am making the web-site now, I need banners and a few nice images that I can use on the main web-site and I need someone to make them for me cause I do not have the programs required to do such things... So I'd like to ask you if you can make banners and images for the web-site.

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: Leave me a message on msn: [email protected] or you can e-mail me on the same address.

Best answers
ThAnKs Snake-D !:talk: I will try to use all my knowledge in html as i have permission to NED DBZ Pictures. I'll email you if i have finished the banner. Anyway, do you want a layout ?

Best answers
so snake-d.. ur basicly making a site thats exactly like the redsaiyan esf database?:S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have a kick ass layout, I need a very high quality bannen, and it needs to have a black background.

I'll see what you come up with... The first preview of the site can be seen at:

Http://www.dignity4life.com/esf/main.htm

Greetz & Let me know what you think !

Snake-D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, I up-dated the main page, links are active but the sections are still under construction.

I need a link icon / image for the esf web-site (See web-site) like the one from Red Saiyan... Does anyone know where I can find one or could anyone make me a link icon / image ???

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
Great Layout but why are some of them in white??
Or is it constructing??
If it is, it's not nice but if you change white to some other it be better

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The white fields are ment for text, it still needs to be inserted... The web-site is still under construction... So if you could make me that Banner, which will be inserted on top where it's completly black, the banner needs to be high quality and it needs to have a black background or eather fades away into the black background on all sides...

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: Let me know on when you'll have that banner finished !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
There is no problem... or if there is, let me know what it is first because maybe I can fix it myself !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
werbung = removed

Navigation 2 will be used for sub menu's, have to find a java script or something... Still working on it... do you like the page ?

Greetz,

Snake-D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Look at the black space above the menu's... It needs to fit in there

Best answers
Please specify the size and could you set up a forum at the website so we can talk there? Not Here

Best answers
I will give you a temporarly forum, but I have a lil question... Why are ther two navigation bars??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom