Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey There Guys !

The Web-site is on-line, the next few days we'll try hard to up-date everything as fast as we can... We'll host a forum for any news, up-dates and releases on new models, skins, soundpacks & any up-dates on ESF !

We'll keep you posted on the web-site itself and feel free to drop by and leave any comments, idea's and/or questions.

Http://www.dignity4life.com/esf/main.htm

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
Well snake i have made the background and the site logo i will send it to you and so you can judge it

Best answers
Can you show us a preview here?? Really would like to see what you've made....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmmm, the site is coming along great... It's so damn good to have a great team of people working all together to create something we all like... There is just one problem... The F*cking time difference, so sending out images and backgrounds become a problem cause if it's not good, someone has to wait a whole day to anticipate his or her work and move along...

So for all Dragonball Warrrios team members: Send me e-mails with the up-dates !!! It's easier then msn, since the damn thing crashes all the time !

Well, just want to give out credit to everyone who plays a part in the team !!! The site is coming along real good... I might get the download section up within a few hours... also working on our own server, which will prolly hold about 40GB... Makes downloading such grea fun don't you think =)

Greetz,

Snake / Diablo / Snake-D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yo snake before u put the model in the site U need permession to add it to ur site

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Need permission from who ? The model makers ? I don't think they'll mind and maybe they can always ask to remove it !

Greetz,

Snake

Best answers
I think it's OK to put other ppl's models on your site, if you just put their name near it...

Best answers
The download section of the web-site is finished... The downloads on this web-site will be available very soon, so check on: Http://www.dignity4life.com/esf

Dragonball Warriors Team did a good job so far !!!

check it...

[Roe] Amaru

Best answers
im kinda lost..

isnt this website kinda pointless when we have redsaiyan?o_O

Best answers
I think the web-site makers are working as a team to also bring out work that's NOT available on Red Saiyan and maybe the web-site is just a tribute... but why do you guys always flame and dislike what someone else is trying to do or make... like the models and skins that get flamed everytime it's not such a good result as your work... I mean, give everyone a chance to do his or her work... If you find the web-site pointless, then don't goto it... atleast Snake kept his promise by creating the web-site... and most of all... MyStiX ---> You doubted him and dropped him like he was lying... he wasn't... So I think people should see first... then judge someone ! I'd like a very fair answer to this if possible !?

[Roe] Amaru

Best answers
I've seen it and that site looks hell sweet
p.s.
can you host my mod when it's finished (don't trust redsaiyan always having problems server might crash if I post something)

Best answers
Sure we can host your mod... Just send an e-mail to Snake ([email protected])

He'll set it up for you, give some information and pictures and we can put it on the development section... The section will display models in production.

Let us know,

[Roe] Amaru

Best answers
What kinda mod is it Rajikk?? There are still some errors one the page in both resolutions. Will post a pic of them soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom