CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is sort of like the CS realism pack.

Ive decided to make a total ESF conversion pack. No it is NOT 1.2. It is simply a conversion pack giving you many options so you can get closer and closer to Dragonball Z. Also, weird but brilliant transformations might be possible, like Trunks and Goten's second transformations being SSJ3 Gotenks. This pack might be compatible with 1.2 ONLY, and that is based on wether or not alien models can be involved in transformations in 1.2. The people i need so far:

2 Sprite People
2 Skinners
3 Modellers*
1 Graphics Designer

* : it is recommended that modellers can animate their models into generic animations for better quality.

If you wish to join me, just PM me or contact me on AIM sn: mehdi77777

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill skin, and design graphics. Also some sprites. If i have more people, it will be done quicker

Wise Master

W
Is this like a patch for esf 1.2 or 1.1 or something with new stuff???? :S

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks, and its like the CS fusion pack, it most replaces everything on your game with new better stuff. It needs a strong computer but you can still play ESF with ppl that dont have it

Best answers
Umm... just a question.. what would you like me to do for the sprites and stuff? Can you send me a PM with details?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aight comin up.

Best answers
ok well no offence or any thing but this might just be a waste of time ... ok lets say . this pack is for 1.1 and 1.2 comes out with new animations attacks etc this meens you most likely have to redo all animations and outher stuff required for the model's to correctly work with 1.2 .. i would rather wait for a final releace .. rather then beta .. becouse releace patches realy dont add stuff they just fix bugs ....:talk: but if it realy dont matter i wouldnt mind helping i can model .. my last model i did was a ghost canaster for cs never finished becouse i dont wanna learn how to animate yet :laff: to lazy but .. if this is serious i can learn just for this btw the model was around 4000+ polys not bad for my 1st lol

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yes i agree i think this WILL NOT WORK

its been tried by stanz u know and that still aint working so i think u can stop now SRRY

Peace, Mystic

PS> esf is open source (i think) make ur own mod :D

Best answers
@chris we are working on a conversion now calls Evolution Mod ifg you want join us and lets rock we are 3 men and need help very :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i got 4 or 5 ppl so far, ive heard of the evolution mod. We might merge together, seeing as we have a kid buu, a perfect cell, and a final frieza at the moment. Ill think about it.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um ok heres a list.

SuperSaiyaChris
Moshe Kipod ham
MysticVegeta
Courage

4 ppl

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah
and him, sorry i forgot

Best answers
Death The Jedi : dude ur sig owns ! MM OWNS ALL !!!!

oh yah im working on gotenks norm and ssj3 sofar the arms are dun :talk:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Courage I have allready an Gotenks pack that is being edited by Black.Raiden.
Whitch pack should we use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom