Best answers
ok guys im working with David and LordKillmore 2 make a pack that replaces all the basic ESF models with a sort of NG conversion (just puts NG models in game)

so its just really making a model pack lol

Lordkillmore is handling sprites, David has done a few REF pics for the chars and im putting the pack together!

we were gana use Ultra33gokussj3's skillz but hes well..... Gone....

so can a modeler who wants 2 help join in? the models dont have 2 be self made u can just do an edit of an exzisting model and as long as u give creds its ok!!

post a pic of an edit or model u did and ill get back 2 ya. Please help!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i´m gonna make the sprites!
There will be a lot of new sprites like different scouters ,diferrent crosshairs,different lock-on target sprites.
Well and i think that almost every Sprite will be changed to make them suitable for the characters!!!
But i have to wait till i got the pics of the moves(Man thats gonna be some Hard work)
I´m gona post some Pictures soon!!!

Best answers
i would like to try out all your porducts that you make good luck

Best answers
WEll im thinking about releasing each model and sprites set as seprate packs.. that way noone has 2 wait for ever for them all and no jiant file :)

just an idea but i have only had 2 modlers wanting 2 try so far and one wasent very good (no offince 2 that guy) and the other could only skin but we need editers :S

almostdeleted

A
Hey, this sounds cool, if yea need any help modeling wise, im here :)

Im not great at modeling from scratch (I can!), but im pretty good at edits :)

Best answers
this sounds like a good idea but make sure u get the pics up soon or there will be no more thread hehe

carnt wait to see wot ya dooooooo!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK Guys this is what you all have been waiting for!!!(You HAVE WAITED for this right???)

This are just a few things i will add mor Sprites!
I´m also planning to make a seperate Sprite pack!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for double Posting but I think you won´t see this because of the large Pictures!!!
If anyone has ideas for Crosshairs or Target Sprites send me a pm or contact me by msn(adress below Sig!)
And thanks to SSJ Nathan that he gave me the link for a host!

Best answers
np but if i were u (go back delete the first post above ya last one and the mods wont get angry!:p)

or use the edit botten..

kool i like ya new cross hair thats kool!

it looks alot easyer to use in game ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me like them already :)
im gonna downlaod the pack when it comes out :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanx guys well i´m currently using the first crosshair i made it looks really cool ingame!!!
And as i said before if you got some ideas for crosshairs or scouters just say it!!!!

Best answers
Lord Killmore

by chance do you know if that Goku model has been reanimated ?
Because I have it, looks nice but the it is standing funny like he is hunched backwards
n e way if you open it with the HL model view scroll through the animations, they are just complete monkey nuts
Sorry to whom ever animated it but you need your eyes examed if you thing it is ok
and the hands, they are too straight, he looks like a cheep action figure actually I think the action figures look better.
I don't mean to put you down about this model but it has potential and unless it is changed it is worthless to me and prolly a lot of other people out there.
Other than that keep up the good work
and I mean no disrespect in saying this it is just a helpful sugestion

Best answers
oo i can ansaw that i have almost done it ! i have almost reamimated the goku!

any way bak on topic

i hope it can be done u no like a bd version of the scouter!

Best answers
Kewl "yay reanimation" sweet, all excited to see him now

(on Topic)

A damaged version of the scouter would be kewl but I was thinking maybe you could script this
When you read a characters power level have it start at say 500,000 and count up to there actual power level, pritty fast of course so you don't need to wait for a year or so for it,
but it would be more true to the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope this is not possible cause the only animations in the scouter are the one when you activate it!
And the display when you look at someone are only 1 sprite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom