Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, I'm not really sure I'm allowed to post this but it deals with artwork. This morning I finally completed my portfolio pretaining to artwork :) I really want to know what you guys think of it. You can check it out at Http://www.dinclined.com Please give it a rating out of 10 :D Most pages are incomplete so you'll see Blah, blah blah, etc. Though for the moment please enjoy what I currently have :)

Best answers
well saw it before u posted this in the artwork..
i think that goes to the artwork section....

but ill rate it

1/10..

Just kidding...

10/10!!!!
YOUR SITE ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I am very inpressed, both at the setup of the site, and the presentation (graphics dressing it up). Hope all of the pages are done soon!

BTW, did u code it ureself?

EDIT - 10/10 IMO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I wish I coded it myselff but no I didn't code it all myself. Most of it was coded by The_Stinger. I give my most thanks to him :D

*edit* The only thing I fully coded was the splash screen :] *edit*

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks very nice, but needs some stuff with it.

Graphics: 10/10
Code: 10/10
Layout: 5/10
Overall: 8.3/10

I like the splash, I like the graphics, everything like that, but the main layout of the site I just really don't like. Something that I would suggest is that you take out those frames. I don't like 'em. :D Something else is try to make it a liquid layout, so it will work in all resolutions. I just am checking this on one of our crappy work computers (800x600, 16-bit color) and you have to scroll over and down to see the whole thing. Work on that, and maybe make the layout a bit more user-friendly, and I think we have a winner. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Alright, Thanks taco! :D

/me huggles teh greentaco

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet! Constructive Criticism r0x, eh? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it but it would have been nice to see something a little more original becuase nowadys these type of interfaces r common so it looks like every other techy type site out there plus on the site navigation almost everything i clicked on was bla bla bla bla so ill give ya 8/10 if u had everything working it would be a 9/10

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
i like it but it would have been nice to see something a little more original becuase nowadys these type of interfaces r common so it looks like every other techy type site out there plus on the site navigation almost everything i clicked on was bla bla bla bla so ill give ya 8/10 if u had everything working it would be a 9/10
I already stated that the content was incomplete... Plus, I haven't seen one site with this type of layout yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as i said a while ago good looking site

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he bounced the size of the splash screen off me in irc. I think the smaller is better (like it is now)

9/10, mainly because its incomplete ^^

You don't want to see how it was.... :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe

anyway it is a good looking site should be a great site when its all done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great site great look naviagtion nice, allthough i would use a different font for your news box on the left times new roman just dont look right, mabye veranda or something
:yes: 8.7/10

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yep, I'm also thinking of changing the text in the news box to Arial since thats what ever keeps suggestion :) Thanks for the opinions guys!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, try Arial or Verdana. :D

Retired
Best answers
Looks good man, Maybe i'll get off my ass and make a new layout lol

Best answers
Welp, i've allready seen it :), but ill say what i've said before, looks good :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom