★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ignore the readme, i got cs to run once, and his running animation is messed up, as is his transformation, i can blame some of it on the fact its a 1.0 model, but not all of it, anyhow hes good for a laugh,

it took me ages to get him ingame, when i finally had the idea to use the sonic skeleton,

btw, bob is attempting to reskin him, but u can download this one in the meantime

i know, he sucks, maybe some of yall can fix him, ^_^
screenie
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/crash.JPG
model
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/crash_pack.zip

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by all means fix it if you can, all i can do is model and skin, i can barely animate,

Bolteh2

B
Originally posted by SuperGohan
The model isn't good.
your crits arent good, if you dont have any critz besides "it sucks" or "it isnt good" than id rather have you to shut ur mouth, at least say why it isnt good etc

kthx

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, ok lets all just play the useless reply game,

the model is just fine, its dead accurate to crash bandicoot to 100% of my reference pictures, and if you disagree ill hafta ask which crash bandicoot game youve been playing, maybe the "non released privately issued stupid special edition" version?.only difference to the psx version is the ears pretty much

its the animations and the fact that it was a 1.0 model that mess up the model ingame(if ur usin 1.1), if somebody had converted the sonic to 1.1 it have been a lil bit better but some things would hafta be fixed,

it is usable in 1.1, but some anims will be wrong,

as for the running animation, that will hafta be reanimated completely, which is beyond me, looping animations kick my ass,

and now i hafta ask

and wheres your crash model?

Best answers
all i have to say is that it looks perfect i thought u took itout of the bandicoot games and placed him in esf lol gj i should be starting the anims tonight!

Best answers
The only prob I see is the skin color
Should be more dark red
And Nathan
try adding his bazooka
I can try make him apple sprites :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i had trouble finding the right color orange, in some pictures it was lighter and in others it was darker, i just chose somethin in the middle

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model is perfect IMO, its the animations that make it look bad ingame and in hlmv, if i could animate id have redone all of them, but i cant, there was one person who said hed help me with it before, but he was a **** about it and i dont think he even touched it, (i wont say who),

Best answers
hehe cool my one of favorite ps1 chars
looks almost like the real crash

Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--
your crits arent good, if you dont have any critz besides "it sucks" or "it isnt good" than id rather have you to shut ur mouth, at least say why it isnt good etc

kthx
I know, you don't like your job...
It's not good, because it's boring. It's the bad Crash bandicoot of a very boring game.

Best answers
Criting on how a model looks depending how good the game was? That just shows immaturity.
Anyways, the model is good, but the skin could use more detail. Nice one though.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BAN HIM, NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom