Best answers
hmm goin' to fix this using smos overdraw to make it a good model ^^ but also i have to say the ref pic i had looked exactly like this model o_O

never mind ^^ and @ all the ones who believe thats an edit:

i don't know if i shall feel honored or be ashamed about my model to be compared with the esf cell :laff: in the direct compare mine looks MUCH better in my opinion but i think i'm not allowed to post any esf models with my work here ^^ i will NOT edit any models 'cause this is just like stealing them to make your own work look better, all my models ar self-made and thy will ever be it ! hope you noticed that :warning:

about the sd again, a few people mentioned that before but i can't see it ! maybe my eyes are just ****ty or sthlt but i will try to make him look more adult , k ?

thats it for now, look for updates in max a few days and @ froggo, what the hell does chroch mean (soo sorry but i'm
german :fight: )

EDIT: update, here ya go

Best answers
a new update, it'd be nice if i would get any critz from you people, 'cause no critz normally means that something is perfect and surely he isn't. so post pleaze.

Best answers
hmm sorry but "legs are better" isn't a crit, just say what doesn't look good at the legs, for example, or i can't improve it naymore :cry: :laff:

Best answers
looks good,but his crotch sticks out a wee bit too much....wait thats just me,he always stuck his crotch out....

anyways great model for DBH,but work a bit on the mouth....

Best answers
what the **** does crotch mean ? anway, thx for the critz man ^^

Bolteh2

B
yeah, well, its the only thing left to say, it looks perfet now, maybe wings bit bigger and indeed, the crotch (or groin, the area where the male genetalia are :p) less sticking out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom