Best answers
if Any 1 can make me a brolli skin and get him put in the beta 2 i would so apreatiate it and i know alot of people would contact me at AIM SN - cavemankenshin

Best answers
and get him put in the Beta 2? The ESF team would have to agree on making a Brolli character to PUT him in the Beta 2. If you just want a Brolli model to replace another one then.... just say that, but put it in Beta 2?

Unless I don't know what I'm talking about

Best answers
if Brolli were in beta 2....omg!..it would be sorta hard to even him out don't ya think? lol, I love Brolli, i hope hes in one of the upcoming ESF I'd pay for it if it had Brolli in it, then again, I'd pay now, this game rox

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Brolly is from a movie.. ESF is mostly on the saga dbz.. so i dont know if the ESF team would agree.. but it would be neat to have brolli.. yet again.. its not right.o_o

Best answers
thats very true :(...but I'll still be hoping they throw him in there, and Nappa too, could you imagine Nappas transformation,..ssj Nappa?...maybe he'd grow hair lol;)

Best answers
ah cmon...brolli = 3 movies...thats almost a saga...and his moves would look uber with the effects in ESF, specially his energy ball =) and hes got transformations to go along with the others...normal brolli, ssj, and lssj so balance would be just fine, just make his PL around buu's starting PL and make his transformation PL higher than the others

back to topic...ya a good skin of brolli would be good, ive only seen 1 worthy of acctually looking at, hes a hard char to model tho, no shirt so you have to show all the features

Best answers
Iv got a pic of him at every angle if i could figure out how to post it on the damn forum i would :cry: :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Pariah
ah cmon...brolli = 3 movies...thats almost a saga...and his moves would look uber with the effects in ESF, specially his energy ball =) and hes got transformations to go along with the others...normal brolli, ssj, and lssj so balance would be just fine, just make his PL around buu's starting PL and make his transformation PL higher than the others

back to topic...ya a good skin of brolli would be good, ive only seen 1 worthy of acctually looking at, hes a hard char to model tho, no shirt so you have to show all the features
I believe LSSJ is what he is, not a form :fight: :p I believe hes in the pure form of USSJ and hes like use to the slowdown or something

Best answers
Okay now Brolli is the Legand saiyan him self first to become super saiya-jin and all that crap hes 1 hard basterd to kill and + hes been in freaking 3 movies like gralic jr think they even made his last movie fit into the sagas so i think its fair to say that brolli is like part of the saga but lets not forgit we arnt the 1's who decide + i got a really great idea if we could some how do this like make a brolli model place it over cell and when he transforms make him go ssj and his muscles get a hell of a alot bigger, you see brolli has a green aura same ass cell and his generic beams would pretty much be the same of cells but alot more stronger so in the long run his allmost cell but alot more stronger and er umwell THEY BEST SAIY-JIN lol but guys u think that might work?

Best answers
I think they'll put brolli in, hearing they were thinking about putting movie chars into the game, and everyone wants brolli.

Best answers
HOLY **** FOR REAL OMG I WOULD ****ING PAY FOR THAT I CANT WAIT lol!!!! contact me if they need any help i have alot of pics of him from differnt angeles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom