★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
heres my brolli model I started yesterday...I'm working on his robe around his waste right now, and will probably finish his head tomorrow. Just thought I would give yall a little peek at him.

Best answers
cool may i ask if ur going to release this brolli to the public? i always wanted a brolli

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
could i have the pleasure of hosting it on mah site when releasable?

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
yes, i will release the model to the public when finished. I might have sonic try and skin it for me, and spin if u want i can send u the model when im done and u can host it for me.

Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ dont waste it on the SSJscript! trust me, i knew this dude before he joined the forums and HE WILL NOT WASTE IT ON THE SCRIPT!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice, that looks great. If you want it to be released for Half-Life I can input the animations if you want.

ZuL

Best answers
hey

doesnt brolli have bigger muscles? when ive seen him, ive seen him really bulky.

ZuL

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cool model... but yea he did have bigger muscles.. and his fingers are a little short and it looks like you wasted some polys on his bisceps

Best answers
Well, it's good, the legs are HELLA SHORT! Expand them some.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome model man!!! Refer to Cucumba!'s question for what I was gonna ask!! :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The ssj script is ****, dont waste good models in that pathetic program. Good model are so rare.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His legs look really short but i knwo thats the way he looked so its not a quibble i just think brilli looks funny with out a skin! His fingers are a little short.

BrunO

ZuL

Best answers
hey

if you are using 3dsm, make a mesh smooth or two, and repost the pic... i wanna see how it looks with it! :)

ZuL

Best answers
WOw nice so far looking great! Can't w8 to see it Skinned and ummmm with a head...... He looks brutally mutalated(decapatated)(chopped up:) ) without a head :) :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey SPiN, it's alright to say "I don't personally like the SSJ Script" or "I feel that the model is best used elsewhere".

It's a completely childish and stupid thing to call it ****. Keep opinions like that to yourself, please. You degrade your self and the forums by saying impolite garbage like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom