Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyMontana

T
400th post! Took me over a year..... :p

Originally posted by Wuying Ren
Thats unchangeable with a skin. Because in the textures of the model are only 1 leg which is copied on both sites.
Well just reskinmap it to make the model look better. Because it's mirrored it looks like Vegeta cut it out himself trying to be cool.

Best answers
what happened to the buttens...? ah, nevermind...

I have to agree with Tony-boy over there. Mirrored is not the way to go...

Best answers
its kinda hard not to mirror it....unless you copy the leg skin and make it a seperate bmp image....but then you prolly would have to make one leg on the vegeta model seperate....hmmm dont listen to me cause im a n00bie modeler/skinner.....:p

Best answers
who ever made that skin will u plz tell me how u make it look sooooo good i tryed a few time look at my thread thats my first skin butt mabey one of u skiners that are good could help me....???
AIM=smokerweedman420

Best answers
I am working on re-skinmapping some of the models at the moment...mirroring is needed 2 make the skins smaller.. I would personally rather keep the skins smaller than skin map each leg individually. Thanks for the posative feed back though...I am glad u like it

Best answers

i rwaly liek ur battle dmdg vegeta make assj one let us dl it and make a battle dmdg pack;)

Best answers
you seriouslly messed that code up...

besides, if you want anything to look good, you have to, HAVE TO, work on it!! it wont ever be right the first few times...
i learned that the hard way. :devgrin:

Best answers
i was looking over it again and i think if you just made the legs a less damaged and put more pants on him it would look better but it just looks weird when its mirrored with that patter.

Scruffie

S
Well I think the two legs whould be different and not mirrored... keep one leg the same and change the other so it just has a few holes on it. Same with the arms.

Best answers
WOW!!!O_O when do you think you will be releasing that
great battle damage vegeta? I can't wait im probably gonna make a ngui pack for it and ill release it on the forum when this
nice model by Raven Blade comes out!!!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let dead threads lay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom