Best answers
Ok.. as a few of you may know, i've been working on an aura pack for the current version with some improvements. I have tried a few different techniques but I still can't figure out how to add to the current aura.

Here's a list of ideas I would like to add, if anyone knows how please post your techniques in here (and yes I know there were a few threads about auras before)

• Rotating aura that curls around the player
  • SSJ2+ electricity effect
  • Better shape
  • Better dust effect
  • New aura skins

Now, if ANYONE knows how to achieve these please tell me in this thread and I will get this project wrapped up and sent out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rotating aura that curls around the player

SSJ2+ electricity effect

Better shape

Better dust effect

New aura skins
thats what he wants, the roatating aura is in the code, electricity would be an animated skin which will peobably lag alot, and the shape is the model, and dust it in the sprites i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"thats what he wants, the roatating aura is in the code, electricity would be an animated skin which will peobably lag alot, and the shape is the model, and dust it in the sprites i think"

no thats what hes made he needs help with something

Best answers
no, that list is what I need to make, I have no idea how to make them all. Once I find out I plan on releasing a few auras in a pack. When you power up into the aura I also wanted to know if i could add a small shockwave effect.

The SSJ2 electricity has been discussed but never figured out, I tried changing the bmps in the sprite sequence for the aura but the electricity didn't show up (don't know if I did something wrong). It would only lag on very slow computers, I mean, Half-Life doesn't exactly push limits.

I need to know how to do all these things so I produce a quality aura for people to use. Hibiki said something about the dlls and making electricity that way.. well, if anyone can help then it will be greatly appriciated (people helping with it will be given credit)

Best answers
Wish i could help but atm i am learning PSP and Milkshape so i dont really have time to learn other things lol but soon as i have mastered 1 i will help u m8 :D

Best answers
Do you know how to make any of them? If not, don't complain lol. It's alot harder than I first thought, not just a simple sprite edit, it's down into dlls and code, I really need someone who knows about the auras and adding to them to post here, instead of people saying my ideas would be good :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ask the ol creators of the aura in the first placw wether that be metro etc hopefully they will give u a few tips

Best answers
I was hoping one of them would stumble apon it seeing as they moderate here :D

Bolteh2

B
i think the best way to do the electricity is to model the electricity stuff and then animate them with new skeleton (circle etc)

but i think when you use other skeleton the game will no accept it (seeing it as cheat or something)

Best answers
o_O ok, sorry.. but that made no sense to me :p

s-bolt-- could you attempt to do this electricity and take a screenshot? maybe we could make this a joint effort..

Best answers
ssj2?

how are you gonna due ssj2? if you have ssj1
:S htf do you do that? and the auras?:yes: good luck

Best answers
ssj2 is basically ssj with electricity so that isn't hard at all, it'll be like skipping from normal straight to ssj2. The auras? still working that out, s-bolt-- can't do them as we need an animator, so.. any decent animators out there, we need you *points his finger like the war poster*

Best answers
no dont pm metrotek lol sorry guys i just broke my finger and i cant type so plz give me a few days to relax

Best answers
I have started learning to animate [sorry for spelling] it didnt take me long to master the basics of psp so give me some time and i might be able to help :D

Best answers
ok..

1. I sent Metro-tek a pm a little while ago, before I saw his post (sorry :p)
  2. GotenksOwnz, you haven't mastered psp, no matter how much you use it and how good you get you can never master a program
  3. Even if you did 'master' it we still have no idea how to make the freakin thing so how would it help? lol
    [/list=1]

Metro-tek, check your pm's, if you have the time gimme a answer please, unless you can't type properly, then.. erm.. record a message or something :D

Best answers
I didnt say i mastered psp i am still learning it pfft.
Talk about kicking a man when he's down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom