Best answers

i do realise some bits are screwd up... however im too lazy to fix them at this stage... the mistakes shall be done when i have feedback on what to change...

crits.. thnx u!

Best answers
looks nice,it looks like its Kame torpedoes vs a Final Flash....

most likely inspired by ESFB1.1,keep up the work

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be Vegeta's Renzoku attack. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, it looks good, BUT, if you get rid of the yello blast, and the blue tube on the left and make it space, or a planet... you have some space pods from planet vegeta! but it looks cool the way it is... exept for the tubes, they dont fit the pic :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think it looks like some sort of meteorite shower

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... theres somthing odd about the meteor type things... they look... odd, I'm not sure why though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like em. Their nice :D I dont see much wrong with it

Best answers
If my take is right, I see it as if you took a picture of just the energy blasts of a DBZ fight. IF this is the point of your work, I think you did a great job. I like the concept a lot, it's a stylistic spin that I don't think anyone has tried yet. I disgree with Wangster, I think that the Yellow blast is crucial to the "resistance" feel. The "give me strength" bit is nice too, it plays off of the overwhelming odds represented in the picture, which I feel is an intrisic reocurring theme in DBZ. The text is borderline awful though man. I don't like the fonts, the placement, or the sizing. I'm not really sure why the ellipsis is after "Resistance" either. Fix that and you've got something solid there.

Best answers
The elipsis is the three periods that you use as a sentence interrupt. So if you are leaving things out of, say a quote, you use the elipsis. By the way there is a proper character for that as well. I believe the keystroke is Alt+0133.

"…" <—this thing. Don't just type three periods, that's incorrect.

But I don't think that a sentence break makes sense in this circumstance. I think of "Resistance" as a title. With a very few exceptions, I don't see why titles would have a sentence break.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the point of the ellipsis is to be a pause when you would read the title within your head.

Best answers
Titles create a pause for themselves. The are an emphasis on a one or a few words, that is enough mental pause in itself. Unless there is some immediate need for direct emphasis on that pause, which I do not see here.

Best answers
Great work. that stuff in the bottom left dosent fit the WP though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom