android 18 WIP

Best answers
I think it's just the light that's making it look different. In game It'll probably look awesome

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--
shes somewhat around 1100 polys

@ jester: sorry to say this, but im gonna waste 200 polys on the boobs just to make you horny ppl happy :S

anyway, i guess i should change the mouth :S

and ehm, to all the ppl that dont like the face as it is now... i havent changed a single pixel on her face since the pic i showed ... not even moved a vertex :S its weird tho :\
With all those angry smilies, i would say you are in a pissy mood.o_o Just take the critics as constructive critics, don't be angry about it.

Bolteh2

B
cold steel, im not pissed at the critz, im pissed at what i call "the horny *****es", now im starting to know why some modellers gave up on this forum ...

btw, this "horny *****es" dont give critz, they just say they want bigger and rounder boobs, it surprises me that there arent even kids asking to show her c-u-n-t or something, sicne were throwing with polys, why not ask me to model a tight looking ass ....

Best answers
:D Dont give up on us man, that model is amazing, sure its not the most uber perfect uber model in the world, but its damn good, far better than many of us could make. The skin is fine, come one when your playing a game when are you gana go up and be like "ooo ooo nice mouth there!". Model is great dont let some of the jokers get you down, your a great modeler and skinner and sticking around in this comunity would rock.

Are you going to make custom animations?

Best answers
I dont think he is. If he was then I'd have redone the burning attack charging sound. Well its up to him.

Best answers
Whoa, that's really, REALLY great skin, i can't wait too play it !!!!!

Best answers
Omfg thats great. D O N T C H A N G E A T H I N G! DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE. COVER YOUR EARS. CLOSE YOUR EYES. ITS DONE!!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O tThat is a very nice model. THe skin and shading is almost perfect.

Best answers
That looks much better now, no more 12 oclock shadow so the mouth has become more pronnounced, I can't see a thing I would change. Great Job.

Scruffie

S
Originally posted by Morrone
Omfg thats great. D O N T C H A N G E A T H I N G! DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE. COVER YOUR EARS. CLOSE YOUR EYES. ITS DONE!!!
Even if it makes it better? :S

Add the pockets, and lets see all sides please. :D

Scruffie

S
Nothing is ever perfect, there is always something wrong. Even though this is damn close.

Also, if you really want to make it look kickass, add seams to the skirt, you know, like you get on denim stuff...

Best answers
Again a great work...:yes:
And the award for the best modeler and skinner goes to...

Time for 17, isn't it?
Can't wait for your android pack:yes: :yes: :yes:

Bolteh2

B
just did a quick ingame test, was pretty good except for some points:

- hands are detached from arms :p (little welding prob :p)
- as said the skirt needs pockets and some stitches etc :p
- some clipping probs at th front of the skirt (legs go trough an itsy bitsy tiny bit :p

anyway

PICS HERE

Best answers
She looks even better ingame. Did she fit well with the soundpack?

Bolteh2

B
well forgot to change the sounds :p

was kinda fun to play as a girls an you hear trunks yell etc :p

anyway gonna test tomorrow with the sounds :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is only one thing wrong with it, the legs are kind of skinny. If you look at the last ingame shot (I think) her legs look really skinny. Other than that it looks real good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom