android 18 WIP

Best answers
If your going to replace trunks with her what are you going to do about trunks sword?

Bolteh2

B
ehm, morrona, the DIE sound is cool, but you might wanna change the sound when he throws his hands into a knot, cuz now she just throws back her hair with her left hand and she slowly moves her right arm in front of her :)

and im gonna change the finishing buster to (anime) but sicne that attack doesnt have a special attacksound during the loading :p

Best answers
Those new animations are awesome...... I just wish somone would fix my models animations. It's been done for over a month, but has messed up anims.. and no one will fix it for me. IF anyone can help, please do

Scruffie

S
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--
cold steel, im not pissed at the critz, im pissed at what i call "the horny *****es", now im starting to know why some modellers gave up on this forum ...

btw, this "horny *****es" dont give critz, they just say they want bigger and rounder boobs, it surprises me that there arent even kids asking to show her c-u-n-t or something, sicne were throwing with polys, why not ask me to model a tight looking ass ....
Wahahahaha roflmao........ ehm ok. Yeah same goes for me. Allthough i'm pretty sure some oversext person will make a nudeskin. Btw it's coming along great. 10 thumbs up.

Bolteh2

B
well, i first did the sweep hair back thingy for deep idle, but after a while it became too repetative :S

now she just stand like that, i do have the sweep hair back thing in the bursning attack animation and in the transform animation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
change it.... and DIE! :D... Thats a wicked model! Me likes!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by fortnox
trunks sword could be missule punch same system just make sword his hand an blast it.*edit*sos rong android(lol)trunks sword could be..THE DEADLY CLOTHES SHOP! lmao!
Try to keep up. Android 16 is Piccolo not Trunks :).

Best answers
S Bolt i love you finally someone who's making a female fighter :]:smile:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love you finally there's actually a female on the forums, from wich it thought it was only for oversext male teenagers or older..... that still watch cartoons and are clocking off to often. lol

Bolteh2

B
sigh, look on page 7 :S

its like scattered with skinned renders :S

anyway, made perspective render just for u :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jep, this looks so GOOD!!!
i cant wait to fight with her, the model looks so good!!

Best answers
i think that the head needs to be brought forward more, and just make the face more umm... female looking???

Best answers
i cant wait 2 play with it 2, i **** (love) her, not really, but anyways it looks good GJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom