android 18 WIP

Best answers
At the rate he's moving it might be out before beta 1.1, but dont take my word for it.

As for the soundpack, its generally complete. S-Bolt wants me to make a few tweeks and I am. I'm gunna send him the pack later today and we'll see if he wants me to make anymore tweeks.

Bolteh2

B
this is the skin at a stage i like, but still not perfect

- no: im not gonna change arm color, its good now cuz it is suposed to be realistic look (its 3d remember)
- no: im not gonna change the amount if lines on the arms
- yes: im gonna add the pockets at the back of the skirt

MORE PICS HERE

critz besides the things i said?

Best answers
I think its incredibly obvious that this is fantastic S-Bolt so I'm not going to comment about praises but where it needs improvement.

The neck and the face, thats it. She is not muscular at all so her neck shouldnt be all beefed up. Also she doesnt have any lines or bags under her eyes at all. Never, her face is clean as a whistle.

Great job though. Keep up the good work.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's right an i can't see her mough either (On this page). Also her eyebrows need to be thicker.

Bolteh2

B
its kinda weird, when i first posted the face skin every1 was like wooah great, ncie mouth etc

now when i show the body every1 is saying that her face is messed up :S

Best answers
Well up close the face looks great, but when put at a distance, the mouth can barely be seen. Maybe accentuate the mouth a bit, and brighten up the chin area, it kinda looks like she has a 12 ocl**** shadow...and its gonna look diff now that its on the body, we're just tryin to help. But overall one of the best skins ive seen in a while, great job.

Best answers
****ing awesome man, maybe make the mouth alittle bit bigger, but that's the only thing I see that needs to be changed. Can't wait for this to be released

Best answers
It's great but...

I've got a problem with the head!!!
Her neck looks bad (I know I'm not the first that said it), her chicks look like they're going inside her face and I dont realy like her face they look TO bad (I know they should but it's to much - I liked the face you showed before...)
Look at this pic and you'll get my point: http://users.pandora.be/battusai/a18/body/final_test1/a18_skinned_4.jpg

Exept that the skin is great - looks almost like a quake model (and I mean it looks good by saying that) the body is realy well done!!! :cool:

Best answers
God d*mn she looks hot... Very nice model ! When is the Android pack finished btw ? I mean, can you guys give is a few pointers to look forward to ?

[Roe] Amaru

Best answers
her boobs are...ummm....too edgy(?) look at the sideview...and you should try to make her mouth more visible...leave the rest of the face as it is

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well she is great, (only that i can see a mouyh :p) how many poly's is she??

Bolteh2

B
shes somewhat around 1100 polys

@ jester: sorry to say this, but im gonna waste 200 polys on the boobs just to make you horny ppl happy :S

anyway, i guess i should change the mouth :S

and ehm, to all the ppl that dont like the face as it is now... i havent changed a single pixel on her face since the pic i showed ... not even moved a vertex :S its weird tho :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom