android 18 WIP

Best answers
since some of you dont follow things very well, s-bolt stated a while back that he was creating an android pack, which will include 16,17,and 18. so dont expect this to be out for a while :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah I'm sorry I just joined the forum !

I can host images and files on my company server, I'm the webmaster for it, it has unlimited MB capacity, so if you guys need images hosted, let me know on: [email protected]

Greetz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey s-bolt can you show us a smooth shade it pic I like too see her smooth yeeehhhh smooth @$$ and smooth body yeeeh SHOW US PICS hehehhe..................

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I saw the other models from 16 & 17, they are state of the art ! Can you give us a little hint about how long it's still going to take for you to release it ?

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: To my oppinion The Android & Cell Sage were the best... But the best episode was when Goku went SSJ3 all the way and when Vegeta went all crazy and showed Goku all the rocks in the area ... *Evil Grin*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Snake-D would you tell me the name of the episode? when goku goes Ssj3 and Vegeta gets pisst off.

Best answers
sbolt u saw what xeno put?
do that! then.. it will be near perfect."

btw.. can i skin it? or at least try? but i dont know how to make skin maps:(

Best answers
she has NO attack sounds....if u call a yawn an attack sound....then she has MILLIONS of them... but all she does is shoot generic, and i remember once or twice when she shot rapid fire

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The episode were Goku goes SSJ3, hmmmm that's a good one, I don't know the name, but it's somewhere in the Buu saga... Hold up... I can check for you !

Maybe the other guys here can help us find the name of the episode !!! *Hint*

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
lol Snake, the name of the episode is "Super Saiyan 3?!" and its episode 230.

Best answers
Originally posted by {-S-T-S-}
she has NO attack sounds....if u call a yawn an attack sound....then she has MILLIONS of them... but all she does is shoot generic, and i remember once or twice when she shot rapid fire
Actually in history of trunks when 17 is about to kill trunks , 18 says "no let me do this one, ARRRGH" and holds up a big ball of energy, go watch it and see.
Other than that i cant think of any other attacks though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
she looks nice, but the chest needs to be bigger(breasts)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are big enough by now. she looks very sexah! Great job S-Bolt you're becoming famous!

Best answers
coldsteel, please keep your hands where we can see them.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What ....i have em right under my desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom