android 18 WIP

Best answers
Originally posted by Sephiroth_Renzo
Actually in history of trunks when 17 is about to kill trunks , 18 says "no let me do this one, ARRRGH" and holds up a big ball of energy, go watch it and see.
Other than that i cant think of any other attacks though.
yeah...ur right. forgot that one. she has to replace trunks...the energy will be his...ummm...well, u know - the attack he gets when becomes ssj (in esf). and the burning attack could be just another beam. maybe some1 could make it as if she makes a really big beam

Best answers
No, make her replace Piccolo. She has the laser eyes. I know she must have the laser eyes. It would make sense, since she's an android, and you wouldn't have to make a transformed model (since she never transforms).

And would you people (Vegetto91) stop talking about how hot that model is? It's not THAT hot. The model isn't THAT detailed (it's good, but the detail isn't as good as the models from the Anime S-Bolt. Half-Life just can't handle really, really detailed models). Trust me, there are a lot hotter anime characters out there (Asuka and Rei from Evangelon, Ryoko or just about any of the other female characters from Tenchi Muyo, *goes on for about an hour naming hot anime chicks*). Besides, it doesn't belong here. Make a post in Off-Topic or something, so you hyperactive 12-year-olds can go on and on about it (only shallow and/or immature guys make comments like you said)

Best answers
No, Android 16 is replacing Piccolo. I've already made the soundpack for him.

Best answers
face still looks too wide

*points at xenos draw over*

:smile:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Her face is kinda wide ,once the eyes or visible after it is skinned it will probably look better.

Best answers
here we go...now EVERYbody will give their e-mail.....dame i hate it when it happens

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She makes me H0RNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her smooth shaded pic omg she has a nice @$$ and boobs!!!!
Sorry I couldnt resist to say it is a very nice model oh yeah!!! I wonder how the skin would look I bet perfect!!! I agree she has to replace Piccolo because of the beams..

Best answers
Um, then keep it to yourself then. Go on the internet and find stuff to "entertain" yourself. I don't think they like talk like this on this kind of forum. There are a lot of impressionable young 12-year-olds around that shouldn't hear that stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, 12 yr old wouldnt be a prob, but alot of kids shouldnt hear this like 8/9 yr old, and vegetto91 are you a pervert?? blech, you need a girlfriend :p

Best answers
I seriously doubt he could get one with the way he acts... plus, if I sterotype, no girl would even want to talk to him anyways.

Now.. for something on topic, the model looks excellent s-bolt, another perfect 10. Can't wait till you release it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
She makes me H0RNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her smooth shaded pic omg she has a nice @$$ and boobs!!!!

LOL! your cracking me up Vegetto she has nice ass and boobs ! lol....

little update, ive given her the requested hooters , now say again that i dont love you guys

Now that i look back at the updates.. Good job, very well done.
Those are nice tits :laff: The fun of playing as her in game is just to check her out :]

skin the *****,and release her fine ass.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm looking forward to the Andriod pack... any hints on when it might be finished ?

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
do it better the face is way off try looking at the picture first pfft u suck sooooooooooo much

NAH jus kidding way better than i can do

Best answers
Woohoo! I just found an attack sound. She says "DIE!" then charges up a beam. Who is she gunna replace so I know how to time it.

EDIT: Ok, actually I found 3-4 attack sounds. 3 are pretty good and 1 is sorta. So it can be any character u want. And the transformation sounds is her laughing evily :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom