Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Ok. Ive checked alot of threads and models of "adult gohan" and the best esf adult gohan i came to it was red clothed gohan.

(model above by smo) If anyone can or already has made one that looks as close to this without too many polys then i would be greatly happy.

Best answers
mr smo.. crazy!!! hi cheats :fight: OGC :tired: hehehe dont think any one can make that good models exept for smo... but hi makeall of them for GHP and thats no fun :cry: ohh tell me why!!! :cry: :talk: btw... i think ultra or pr0 can make a loock alike..

Best answers
convert one that's already been released for 1.0 to 1.1
and try using the request thread if u can.
seems like you've been around long enough to know better than that

Best answers
smo said that you can use his goku model as a shell as long as you give him credit

Best answers
cool..cracker's in Pr0.squad ^ ^ the red gohan is already released, but u should recompile/ask someone to/maybe the original might work cuz i dont see many changes in gohans animations for 1.1 :|

Best answers
Damn thats pretty cool looking. I want that model for gohan!!!! Damnit! *shakes fist angerly*

Best answers
can i see the ones released then? coz azn's gohan is good..but it has some faults like theres a see through bit on his head and the animations are quite screwed.

*im sorry i didnt post in this "request thread" but the request thread seems to be for modelers to show off there work...*

Best answers
There is a gohan that looks damn similar to the picture shown above only a few clothing probs I have with the model, and the animations are complete crap

but if you want it
http://www.gsf-united.de/

there are some good gohan ones there, I am using the teen gohan, cos it is the only one I couldn't find major probs with,
There is a red suit gohan and future gohan etc......
good site the add a model or 4 perday

and If anyone in here who knows a decent I mean real decent ulternative trunks model pref the bojacks one please post the URL I want to get rid of the long sleeve one badly.
I have seen some of the 1.1 trunks models that have been released and they well, Suck
too many probs with the models and their SSJ hair doesn't move right etc........
Please help asap wanna deck esf out with good models before out tournament at our lan this weekend

Bolteh2

B
there are pretty much gohansliker that, and anyway, this shouldnt be here, this should be in final request sticky thread

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom