is this model a keeper or trash

• yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
i did this for fun today and i was woundering of what u peeps think about it should it be done or put it in the trash pic is on this link

im very :tired: stayed up from 530 AM to 730 AM after being up all night
i just couldnt get the model the way i liked it but heres and updated pic
i think its a lot better
the changes i made was the arms legs the ssj has battle damge
i will finish this model in 2 days if i cant make it better than this one will be released.........
http://www.geocities.com/jim_man69/SlipKnot

Best answers
I'm sorry but I'd trash it. :( no offence ment but its pretty bad. :(
-UltraPerfectCel

Best answers
Ultra, that wasn't needed..I'd like to see you do better..Everyone has bad times and you should insult them, least thing you could do is crit on it or..say it needs a bit of work, not 'I'd trash it.'
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey great job, I wish I could do something like that..I don't even know how to edit hahahaha. Man Graet job, I'm going to download this :)

ESF Name - Frosty

Best answers
good job man so far it looks alright, although there are better vegetas out there, this one is not bad, and im gona look forward to seeing the fina version. :)

Best answers
LOL That really... isnt bad. You definatly beat my l33t skinning skills lol. Not bad at all

Best answers
Very nice, I like it some parts need fixing but it all fits together, Good job :)

Best answers
I dont see anywhere in my post insulting him. I didnt say Dude that sucks ass. I said what he wanted you to say if you didnt like it "I'd trash it." I dont openly insult people over a skinning job. Sure he did a good job skinning it but I just dont like the way it looks. Im sorry about that. But I DID NOT insult him PERIOD.
-UltraPerfectCel

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop flamin n crap, I think it's cool

Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
I dont see anywhere in my post insulting him. I didnt say Dude that sucks ass. I said what he wanted you to say if you didnt like it "I'd trash it." I dont openly insult people over a skinning job. Sure he did a good job skinning it but I just dont like the way it looks. Im sorry about that. But I DID NOT insult him PERIOD.
-UltraPerfectCel
off-topic: why do u always use that royal blue color :S ;/
on-topic: it's not bad, i've seen worse (like my own majin Krillin ^^)

Bolteh2

B
it isnt flaming what ultraperfectcell said, its rather spamming since he didnt gave obvious reasons why its bad

i for one think that its bad:
- simple recolor without any shading on the parts you edited

thats the main factor of my opinion bout how bad it is, besides it small pic so i could be wrong, maybe there is shading, but i dont see any shading

keep trying, ull get there

Best answers
another RS model.....I'm getting tired of it.
I think there is ONE reason why anyone would make one.....it's so damn easy to reskin the hair so it's red.....:rolleyes:
and sometimes someone reskins the rest too and edit the original ESF model a bit.....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u don't like rs skins then don't post and yes nice reskin

Best answers
if a thread's all about saying "yes, it's nice" and "great job" it wouldn't say all.
if you like it, you say you do, and if you don't like it you say you don't....

Best answers
o_o man im showing the reskin and i want to know what peeps thing about it i mean that what this form is for isnt it
look under the MODEL / SKINS Thing and u will see this
...........Come here to discuss the models from ESF or to show off your own models/skins..................

theres not reason for u to get pissed about it okay............

Best answers
Well i gotta say i kinda like it the only thing i dont like is his torso. The little straps just dont seem fitting to me, and i personally havent seen any1 do those lines to the trans face so i kinda like it its "unique" . The only thing is if thats one of the main things you did to the trans version (besides what i see w/the the mid body) then its not gonna be so cool from the back(cuz thats what you see ingame anyway) so i dunno when he transforms maybe do something cool w/his hair*add black stripes or something* i dunno be creative.
Good Job and keep it up. :]

Best answers
wat is the use of a redsaiyan if it doesnt even exist
i mean its okay to use it but why do you make one
only in honer of redsaiyan.net or somthing???? ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom