A cool map idea if anyone is intersted.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea is a level made of nothing but water. The water goes to the roof if you know what i mean. Put some rocks in it some pointy big rocks offcourse and make it look natural. But here comes the genious part. Since you will die if you are to long underwater you will surely die in a level like this but here comes; Make some airholes in the big rocks, you know, a small hole in the rock leading to a big airhole inside the rock. Make 4 airholes. Another genious part; Since you will not only have to be on the watch for enemy you will also have heck your O-two this should make a level like this very exiting. I'm just learning how to map about now so i can't do it myself. And if DJready is around here can you help with some mapping?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a really cool idea for a map cold steel!
You should try to make it yourself. I would try to do something like that but I'm already working on a map of the moon right now. I'm pretty much a novice mapper too, I doubt I know more than you do about it. Making this map would teach you alot of stuff I'm sure. :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All i can do right now is make some solid things and cut them into a nice shape. That's all i'm pretty sure you know a lot more then me and if it has to be a quality map i'll rather leave it to a more proffessional mapper.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
sounds like a fun map ^_^

i can help ya a lil bit. just contact me tomorrow on aim or icq. im out for today.

Best answers
do this map well and it will r0x0rz:p
sounds like a cool idea, but i find it funny that the suggestion is coming from cold steel:p i thought water didnt work on your graphics card...or is that above water, and underwater is oko_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the way my comp is...
It's fine under water, but once you're over the water my FPS drops to about 3. :S
*kicks computer over and over again*

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same here underwater everything is fine it's just the water animation. that is so laggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom