💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very confused, i have it registered and stuff, and i click on it and it starts initializing and loading plugins and then suddenly it just closes, no error message or anything,
i'm using windows 98
pentium 3 733mhz

if anyone has any idea whats wrong here please reply

Best answers
I have the same problem... !

So I kinda left the program alone for a few and started working with Milk Shape.

[Roe] Amaru

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well did you find out how to fix it or just decide to screw it?
BTW- mines a legal version too, thank god for your brothers college discount

Best answers
I kinda desided to screw it... I'm to f*cking lazy to spend time trying to fix it... So I'll take a look at it later !

[Roe] Amaru

" If It Ain't Broken, Don't Try To Screw It Over... You Might End Up Fixing It ! "

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes well i'm the guy who tries to screw it over :) if i fix it i'll post how i did it for you

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sounds like its the renderer, try updating direct x if you havent already, i had the same prob with 3.1 i updated dx and my vid card and shaabaang :D... but use milky anyway

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah like smo said GET LOST AND GO ASK UR MAMA joke joke im joking i dunno i just wanna post sumthing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said it was legal moron, thanks smo i'll se if theres any updates for my video card

Best answers
Yea, I highly doubt that it's legal. If you wanted help with it, CALL UP DISCREET, POST IN THEIR FORUMS, ETC!
Oh yea, and READ THE USER MANUAL

Best answers
Originally posted by Morpherex
Yea, I highly doubt that it's legal. If you wanted help with it, CALL UP DISCREET, POST IN THEIR FORUMS, ETC!
Oh yea, and READ THE USER MANUAL

Damn... Morpherex take it easy !!!

the guy is just asking for help !

[Roe] MaxX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now morpherex, i've posted in thier forum, freakin chill out, and if you think college discount mean downloading it your on ****in crack

Best answers
Whahahahaha...

I can tell you from my own experience... the crack version doesn't work... I tryed it... the crack for the license doesn't work... So we did have to buy the original software... Lucky for me I have my company to thank for that ! =)

[Roe] MaxX

Best answers
lol, you can ignore this Morpherex dude. i almost never see him say anything usefull :p

i'm using windows 98
pentium 3 733mhz
isn't this a litle too old to run max5 ? o_O even if it works i bet it'll be too slow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i mght need to upgrade eventually, i'm supposed to maybe be getting 2000 soon, we'll see

Best answers
I still have problems with gmax it doesn't register
it loads up with a window that has two highlighted options register and exit when I click on register it goes to the register webpage I register it and it sends me a password I check the password then I logoff the net then I click on continue and it says"there was an error in registration" then comes up with "gmax failed to start"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom