Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
well still working on it and i'll be working o it later when i'm done with my stuff. and i didn't use frieza's armor or whatever he has on. i used azn' gohans body and reskinned it, which was the biggest pain in the west coast. Also i only used DC Darklings alpha model picture as a reference picture. but they aren't from him, but if he needs credits for me using his reference picture, then voila. and yes i'm going to finish it by today i believe, good day

Best answers
I sorta like the model better without the sword. Think you could release a version without the sword sexyasian86. Like in the first pic?

He does look cool with the sword but i dont like it that much if u cant use it.

Please make a version of him without the sword.

Thx

Great model anyway!!:D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am quite impressed with your model, sexy. In fact, I just noticed the attention to detail with the earrings =]

Good work, and good luck with the animations. I don't there is mcuh criticism needed on this model ;)

Best answers
sexy asain its me mystic fighter101 i think its THE BEST D A MN gohan there is. you over done your self man. i respect ya!.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O
uber weetz0r
/me likes
but the sword is wierd o_O
cant wait for the relese

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
/me sexes the model

looking good as I said before sexy, keep it up ;)

Best answers
really a great model, i cant see anything wrong with it (well the colors a little bit), great model

Best answers
This looks better then any adult gohan models I found in redsaiyan

almostdeleted

A
Its nice, I like it

BTW is that the NB damaged gohan I edited ;-)

Best answers
i dunno sorry crackerjack, an esf buddy sent it to me cause he thought i should look at it.
if it is, i'm really sorry. I'll double check with him, and if it is credits will be given to you for editing it. Well i gg back to school, i'll be back laters to finish the model. anyone willing to help out on the belt? I'm too lazy to work on it, but yah heh. bye

*edit
for you pro i put in a comma :)
* and don't spam in this thread, PM me if u want to tell me something like that. :devgrin:

for you pro
:devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin:
and oh yea i made one error, reading some of your posts you shouldn't even be saying that. correction, you shoudn't be speaking, and you are beginning a arguement over nothing once again. So if this thread gets closed, everyone can thank the pro for it ^_^
thread = closed
closed = no edit?

Best answers
are you talking to crackerjack about a dude name crackerjack or are you just talking to crackerjack in 3rd person...?

*well your poor grammar in the thread is why i posted, making it not spam , but pertaining to the thread, so devil face someone else.*

*thread gets closed, blame it on me, oooohh noooo,people would probally rather download mine anyways, which will be up as soon as i can contact x so i can "forum leagaly" use his sword*

Best answers
Well i can start on the updates towards finishing this model. Picture will be coming up ^_^ Until then hold your mouses tight. ;)

Best answers
I am holding it tight, but tight enough to break :S who knows?
How the TS models coming, your threads are mainly dead over there.

Best answers
are the pieces of pad you used going to be connected all the way around or are you just going to leave them open?

Best answers
they are already connect, i said i was updating it f00, but you obviously ignore my posts
thx for that i'm having this thread closed, and there goes with it the edit.
ya'll can thank pro for me no releasing it, go make your own now ^_^
thankz pro!!!!!!!
reason why it's being closed?
- spam and the reckoning of a flame war between my measly rival "pro"

I Summon thee Magus :devgrin:
[wh00t]

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Gah...closed on request

teh rivalry continues....man...I'd hate to see the confrontation if you two met :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom