💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry, i dont like it, its 2 simple, but if this is 1 of ur first tries in that proggie u used, than its nice....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you want crits?
lol :p
Maybe you could place the lens flare on a different angle....
and run the extrude filter one or two more times...
Or maybe not o_O its spiky enough >.<
Its red o_O so very very red.... and the background is wierd.... maybe one solid colour might work better

Best answers
What lens flare? I used different colors because it had never been done that way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
l. I made the same thing.. I used lens flare and fresco. So I thought you did it that way too. Re arranging it in a different position could move the spikes :D
But I see you didnt make it that way

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its easy, simple and I don't like it. Try again, and maybe put a little more effort into it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothin special at all jus ta bbbit of filtering and it s done before, and i'm the only one who posted somthing using it so yay but yeah, if your gonna use it incorporate other stuff into it as well

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you like it, props. Not anything fancy, but a cool effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u dont HAVE to use lense flare for that,u can even make a litle white dot, and do the same prosses...and get a nice result........
anyways..nice Goku :)
nice to see someone using ps

Best answers
photoshop random filter hehe, this aint meant to be used on its own, try useing it wif something

Best answers
Random filter?

Um, if you guys don't like it, just give me tutorials so I can do better next time (THAT WAS MY FIRST TRY!!!!!!!, BTW)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not experiment on your own, its how alot of people discover things, tuts can be very broad and learning one tut and showing us and saying you made it isn't really cool. As long as you understand the tut you can make it, assuming you have the programs needed. What I'n getting at is you can develop new styles and stuff if you keep your mind open and not just use the tuts, it hapen't to me for awhile, untill I got out of it so I know.

Best answers
Okay. I'll try making it again only alot less..... plain and mixing my sytle (like I do on the sigs I make (which is random stuff thrown together)) and the tutorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom