Best answers
yo all lets get the load down 1.1 is coming so we have to get the models updated so here we go let me see the new models and ideas u all have and that esf shall become better and make some more trunks models and vegeta alright and dont forget about goten lol and lil trunks well yeah lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my vegeta should be 1.1 compatible in theory..

But if its not I'll patch soon, ignoring other things though.. only got time to make it 1.1 compatible..

Best answers
yo man thats nice what model and also i know thier s gotenks comming well hope thats great but so what other models are being made cause i know trunks is going ot be able to swing his mighty sword and also that if anyone has ideas modelers please look and see if ur up to a challenge and try to make a request but alright 1.1 come on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said.. most modelers model a new model around ESFs skeletons.. which means that the anims should already be in aslong as the ESF model had em. :)

So most models are in the clear. Only modelers who got custom skeletons should worry.

Best answers
Yeah, and it would help if you typed a little more coherently. In other words: use proper grammar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom