Status
Not open for further replies.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i editted that model dude. were cool with each other. me and deadrocks that is. i told him to edit his post since he forgot.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I was ganna do the credits on the posts whern I was done.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur supposed to post it as soon as you post it on the forums...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at the time at which I posted this, you have 30 minutes to put in credits to your first post. Sorry, but rules are rules and this has been reminded too many times, in this thread itself.

If I don't see the credits on the first post, I will close this thread. If I see credits, I'll edit this post to remove this friendly warning.

On-topic Critz:
The spikes on the hair looks a bit wierd to me, try making them more well defined.. the spikes are too thick right now IMO.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok OK! I wil but hold on, I decided to use the Ninja Veegat since the the hair is nicer, so uhh can I have all the credits on that please?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
35 Minutes Later...

Ok I asked you via this thread and PM as well to add credits to the first thread, but you didn't do so. If you don't have the credits with you, then you should have waited and collected them before making the thread. Therefore, acting on the statements written in the forums AUP, I'm closing this thread.

You can make another thread to carry on with the model, but please make sure that you include the appropriate credits in the first post when you do.

My apologies for being strict on the rules, but this is the hell spawn of the ESF forums = The Modelling Section, and if rules aren't enforced properly, things go .... hellish. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom