USSJ Vegeta (for those who wanted a bearable one)

Best answers
kind of makes me wonder if YOU watch the series...

U ARE A NOOB

Bro, VEGETA COULD ONLY GO SSJ4 WITH THE BRUTERAY OK!
IVE SEEN GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANNA mess around with it contact me on AIM. noobit

Best answers
Oh shtuup satin this is a thred about A model not What morons do in there spare time!!

Good job dude!

Realy well done although i agree that is dose need a bit more rounding and the colouring is 2 bright

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|::Z::|Mr.Satan, go take a chill pill.
Its posts like yours that are gonna get this thread shut down and if none of these people can get this model because of you you'd better have a Brute Ray so you can go SSJ4. You're gonna need to to defend yourself.

Best answers
HI!

looks like he lost his nutz and ****!!! lol!!! round the muscles... deformed hand.... messed up hair......... ya thats about it!
Overall i give it a :tired: i'm such a big mouth:talk: :talk:

Best answers
Well i really think its a good model, Its better then all the other vegeta models i have seen. Half of the models i have seen for him are wack. Hair seems to be a big problem for all the modelers. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so much talk and no relese!!!!
BAHH
RELESE IT!!
;)

Best answers
i was talking about a buu saga version of this model, like a USSJ buu saga vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what will be the difference?
OH u mean that the armor will be replaced with that blue suit?
yeah that could be nice...

Best answers
All you need to stop Spaming
If you continue he might just forget making it for selfish people
Be Patient (Cant Spell Sue Me) And dont hound
Remeber its a Privliage to get these models... Not a Right

Best answers
Im done with it guys but as i have said like 3 times my parents have banned me from even nearing the comp thats conn to the internet because im a dumbass and failed english. so i hafta find another way to host it. i can only talk on the forums because im at school lol.

dont worry tho ill find a way(i always do hehe) o yea my trunks is done also so il be releasing it too

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, I'm in school right now too DaKD.
What class are you in? :laff:

Best answers
Aide in the ISS room hehe:fight:

(In School Suspension) for those who dont know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dakd can you export it to a q3 file so i can use it in my game (witch your promision)

Best answers
making it into an md3 takes alot of work, that and you need the esf teams permission, cuz its there vegeta, al DAkd did was edit it

almostdeleted

A
No, you need ESF's permision first. Without that, DakD means nothing.

Best answers
MAN I WISH I was a moderrator i would warn to close this thred U ARE ALKING ABOUT SCHOOL AND IF U CAN DO THIS OR NOT!!THATS OFF TOPIC even I know that! please stay on subject and give the guy his needed and deserved time ok.please stay with the topic its not OH DID I GO TO ISS I DUNNO I WAS TO HIGH TO TELL!!!!!!!!!!! and now ill stop spamming and flamming p.s. very very nice model! I gope i can do that soon :) :cool: :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mrgohan
MAN I WISH I was a moderrator i would warn to close this thred U ARE ALKING ABOUT SCHOOL AND IF U CAN DO THIS OR NOT!!THATS OFF TOPIC even I know that! please stay on subject and give the guy his needed and deserved time ok.please stay with the topic its not OH DID I GO TO ISS I DUNNO I WAS TO HIGH TO TELL!!!!!!!!!!! and now ill stop spamming and flamming p.s. very very nice model! I gope i can do that soon :) :cool: :)
You're not a mod, so don't act like one. I have been watching the thread. And I see people spamming and am taking notes. :p

But I dont want this to get closed because I want DaKD's models too. Just everyone be patient. And anyone else that spams gets a warning. Just behave.

Best answers
everytime i see the pics of your vegeta model i like it more and more, too bad bout your parents being asses (mine are the exact same way) hope you can work that out soon or pull some ninja-style sh!t to get on the comp becuz i cant wait till you release..

Best answers
sorry about that spaz :scared: i was in a very bad mood yesterday again srry but i also just wanna say DaKD very nice job so far and i want that model too (thats why i didnt say i would close it i said i would warn :) ) but very nice so far cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom