USSJ Vegeta (for those who wanted a bearable one)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is squar man o_O
but its still v.nice, i like ^^

Best answers
cant wait to download that... i could host that model on my website .......

if you want to send me it and ill post link in here....

[email protected]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He does look a tiny bit blocky, but I didn't even really notice until someone posted that, and I had to look to see it. It's not that big of a problem, it still looks great.
P.S. - I looked into the hair thing, and from what I found the hair does get more spikey when they go USSJ.
My bad, DaKD. ;D

Best answers
omg Dakd, freaking nice work! so, you gonna release it when you get home or sumit?:D i cant wait...

Best answers
man i have some crappy news. my parents discovered a certain card with some certain grades on it that were kinda mine and they banned me from both my comps. so the realese will be delayed but never fear i will find some way to post it:laff:

prolly a frinds house or something

Best answers
see DakD did a god job on that edit.

that close up pic, it really good, looks like when vegeta buffed up then powered down as his muscle mass, decreased.

Good edit. But, his legs are like speading out too much, it looks like Vegeta but, I prefer to see one that was drawn from the episode
"hour of temptation"

check Morrone's sig out, thos pics

Best answers
So bigger muscles would be better?

and the legs are apart so that when iscaled em they didnt go inside each other lol

Best answers
hey dude y dont u relise it know i think it kool and i realy want to play it .
it a realy l=kool model one of the best i have seen!

Best answers
hey man the model is just fine now release it please?

Best answers
The model's muscles are big enough, If you want a crit whether or not you will actually edit your model I would suggest making the limbs rounder and perhaps the torso a bit bigger. I like the hair dont change it no matter what anybody says its great!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The link target is messed up, gotta copy the text.
And your daily bandwidth has exceeded. :cry: Could you post a pic?

Best answers
hmm id say just the shoulders etc and the legs need a little rounding, but if you dont want to do any actual modelling then i guess its chill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one things certain.. Anims are gona look pretty freaked out with this model. With those big arms and legs and all.

Go figure... FF and ya can't see his body.. lol. :laff:

really nice though.

Best answers
Nice model,wish the body and arms were as big as the legs but awesome, an i like the hair and the eyes a lot good model

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think Vegeta went USSJ I can't remember I thought he only had SSJ and SSJ4

*EDIT* Great model though :yes: :yes:

Best answers
Yes i realize the anims would be messed up lol thats y i said it wont be released for a bit longer cuz im fixing the major anims such as FF and Galic gun and most of the oter anims commonly seen. also im giving him new melee anims and a new trans for the ssj vegeta model which i am skining to match the ussj. ima try and get a diff sound for the trans to. theres jsut this annoying grounding thing but im reasoning with my parents to allow me some time. otehrwise its late ngiht stuff for me after they asleep hehehe dont worry tho thsi is prolly the edit i will put the msot time into of all mine so u guys wont be disappointed.

whew i hate speeches:fight:

o yea btw jsut since im a nice guy im gonna resize adn round(by remodeling) the upper arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom