Trunks without jacket, long hair, maybe release for ESF??

DMW

Best answers
Sweet,i want your trunks models.Cant wait for release,also nice rendering there.

Best answers
The normal and ssj models are great, nice job ReCkOninG of FirE.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm dude the word is to small... thats because you had the wrong angle of the holder .... the sword needs to get longer . otherwise its quite nice just the muscle skin could some work

example: Shoulders and forearms

Best answers
I think its a good model, The face of the skin is a problem with me and also the back of the elbow

Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
the hair is horrible. and finish the skin. fix the forearms too.
Wow why should i listen to you, you didnt even give me one useful comment

How am i supposed to to know why the hair is horrible and you didnt even state which form of hair it is, to me thats an insult to my work and just fixing the forearms doesnt really help at all. and DUH i am going to finish the skin

God these blunt posts really starting to piss me off, if you want to crit then dont insult my work and comment on something i can actually use

Best answers
He looks stoned. maybe these will help with the face skin. Hold on a bit.

Edit

Here you go.

DMW

Best answers
I hope these help for your forearm,it just needs to be a little more defined then it is.These are the best i can find at 5:00 am,ill try more after getting some sleep if you need O yea by defined i mean there kind of flat so im just saying make them stick out just a little more,its kind of hard to find trunks pics of him without the jacket on,or the armor on sometimes,So if you need more pics,just let me know ill look for whatever you need.'em,

Best answers
looking at your model and then the pics i think you head is a lil small lingth size(up and down) and listen to the forarm crits lol(that i started :O) it lacks def. and really makes the model look ugly to me.... add a row or polies below the elbow and make it go out so the lorarm will have some correct definiction

Best answers
Thx for the help guys

Im currently busy with my mod so i have to put this trunks on hold, main reason i dont want to change the forearm is that it might **** up with the esf skeleton :p We'll see

Best answers
Hell yes! thats what im talking about :laff: gr8 work (I love Trunks!)
disco dude looks gr8! release that one to! :]

Best answers
Nice, i think this is the best long haired trunks model ever. oh and i think something is wrong with the a$$ area, u left a great space between his legs. i cant really explain it but u can take a look at it. and his triceps could be a little more detailed. Thanks alot, i really wanted this model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom