Trunks without jacket, long hair, maybe release for ESF??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What're those wierd shadows on his legs? His Pecks need more definition... The two front hair spikes need to be scaled down. Arms are too short

Best answers
lol he still looks abit "flat chested" but i like it

Best answers
That's a great model ReCkOninG of FirE. But his waist is a little wide but his face is great.

Will you release a short haired version too?

Best answers
Yay finally some positive comments :)

Maybe i will make short hair version, maybe :p that is if i get the time but i intend to get this out first then maybe do another pack :p

Anyway i redid the pants and saved 200 polies :) also fixed up boots, hair (only a bit), added belt thingo and sword thingo, anyway piccy time

Best answers
I have also that ref pic of Trunks and you did great on his shoulders. His chest is not really flat the one that is causing that is his shirt because the collar is too wide or because it has no skin yet. Btw nice Update

Finally ESF will have a good Bojack Trunks model pack. :)

DMW

Best answers
he looks bad-ass,I really(to the infinite)hope you release this for esf,if you do you will have made a number of esf-trunks fans happy.The only beef i got is that he has no pecs,fix that and he is perfect.BTW you use ms3d,gmax???what program?I would rather you take that trunks hair (after finishing and saving)and change it to his long pink hair rather than a short hair version.Cuz i would love to have your ssj Trunks accompanied by a trunks with the long pink hiar rather then short.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice, no crits and btw reckoning check your PM's

DMW

Best answers
i love it,his hair looks a bit different(like it more),he looks like he is cell shaded(is he??)well just finish that sword skin man,have you decided to release this for esf btw??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes a sad panda... saaaaaaaaad panda ;_;

seriously, he looks like hes gonna cry =/ your skinning is a lot better man :D

the main problems i see, are model problems. like the fact his head is suspended on a pyramid, instead of a neck =O

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
:cry: I Love you :cry:

Great model, Ive been staring at it for 5 min now and all that I can crit is his face looking a bit too wide. But that might just be me.

O...I also think the long hair would be better than the short hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the skin on the hair but imo the face is not that good try to change it

Best answers
I really like the shoulders gj also i like his hair it sorta looks like broly's to me :yes:

Best answers
Nice skinning ReCkOninG of FirE, I think his lips is like frowning but it's ok. His shoulders and his hair is well skinned and is good. Btw Good job ReCkOninG of FirE.

DMW

Best answers
Cant wait for the release Reckoning of Fire,I love your trunks model,will you mentor me?no but all you have left to do is what?his skeleton?.Hope so the sooner you release the better.

Best answers
Mm i still have his pants to do, i might do what gir says, fix up the model a tad before i continue to skin, i want this to be perfecto :p Ill show ya a lil update soon :D

edit: i made a dumbass smirk for trunks :)

edit2: killed mr mirror :) tell me if you want the hair to be differnt, and for all the people asking, i will be doing a normal version but i skin everything first on this form then i do the normal form with long hair? okay? too bad :p you hafta agree

dor

Best answers
lol what did you done to him ???? lol ilike it

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats teh chill out trunks version ;_;

are you going to put more detail to his face man?
the face looks lame atm.

DMW

Best answers
Still looks cool,eyes look a little blurry though,and i like that your gonna do a normal long hair,i wanted 1 anyway to go with that 1.And for the hair,i think its perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom